132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
* $1200 /obo

* Brand New, Never On Car, No Blemishes/Scratches

* AFS '03 Cobra replicas Chrome 17 x 9

* 5 lugs 94-04 Mustangs

* Essenza 255-45-17 tires mounted/balanced

Can be picked up in Silver Spring, MD 20902

got one in my office at 22041 (Falls Church, VA) if you want to see it.

shipping will be about $100 at least so let's not do that :D

Mark 240-393-6397
[email protected]

www.geocities.com/mark306ci

·
Registered
28 Posts
I work in arlington, va im interested but only in the wheels, because I just bought new tires. Let me know [email protected]

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maybe, although i'm not sure if i want to get stuck with 4 tires. how much did you want the rims for?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shipping would be around $100-150

so that's like $550-600 for the rims. sorry i can't go that low. these are brand new rims and tires.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$300 for the tires.

i was charged $125 for shipping of rims with tires mounted.

maybe tires cheaper to since you don't need a box to protect the rims from scratching. dunno where i'm going to get such a big box.

don't think it's worth it to ship. it would be easier if you buy the tires at www.tirerack.com for around $100 each and maybe $40 shipping (since they get better deals from UPS).

·
Registered
95 Posts
I would pick the tires up. I work in greenbelt Maryland, right around the corner from you. 300, you got a deal. Let me know if you want to do it.

·
Registered
443 Posts
i was charged $125 for shipping of rims with tires mounted.
They robbed you then. UPS for 03 cobra rims and tires from virginia beach to me was about $18 per. All you do is cut pieces of cardboard big enough to cover the front of the tire and run tape around the tire, and tape the caps so they don't fall off. FYI

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah i don't doubt it. they probably charged for the boxes, the cardboard, the styrofoam, and the wages for the guy who packed the boxes.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Were you able to get a price on removing the tires from the wheels? What rating are the tires? W or Z?

If they are W or Z i'm ready to buy today.

Ryan

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sorry, I don't usually check those things. I think they are type "r" tires, but there should be like some after the 255/55 WR 17's
or 255/55 ZR 17's

Let me know if that helps.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts