Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have done some research on this subject and would just like to double check that this combo will work. I have a 02 GT 5spd that already has the ZEX #82217 kit installed and I have a Intellitronix Digital RPM Window Switch #N3210. I have been reading that I need a tach adapter for the 99-04 mustang since it does not have a true tach signal output. I have read that the Auto Meter #9117 tach adapter is what I need, which I believe it is. I would just like a second opinion from someone more knowledgeable on the subject if this setup will work.

Thanks in advance
Tad

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
sorry bro, you already 2 pieces farther into electronics than i get involved in. i like a set of noids and a relay or two. ROFL!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, most of the stuff was already in the car when I got it so I am working with what I already have on hand lol
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I got it working, I followed the diagram below. The only difference is the tack adapter I had to add in. Once it was installed I just treated it as the RPM source in the diagram. I have the window switch set to activate at 3k rpm and deactivate at 5500 RPM. I have it jetted for 75hp and tuned for 100hp jetting. Also has the built in WOT switch in the zex nmu active. Car has 130k miles so being a little safe. EDIT- Sorry for the massive photos...? Also, you really notice how dirty things are in pictures lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts