Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have or know a link for the template i can print?

·
Registered
267 Posts
I got one a few years ago off on the Brembo website. I looked it up for my 03. They call it the Gran Turismo kit I believe.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man the usa pdf has a drawing

A=48mm

B=109mm

C=193mm

in case others need the info

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Allow me to help, since that post was somewhat less than useful.

Here's a Brembo catalog/brochure, which shows that the Cobra (really Cobra R) has the 330x28mm rotor with E caliper (see page 9). Page 18 of that catalog shows you how to interpret the wheel fitment measurements that are in the Application Catalog. Scroll down to page 8 of the Application List and you'll see the A/B/C caliper clearance measurements for the 1994-2004 330x28 Mustang front setup (which is the Cobra R setup).

Seems rather stupid to me that they list those caliper clearance dimensions in the application list, but nowhere in that PDF do they show you a diagram of what A, B, and C actually refer to. You have to go to a separate PDF to find the diagram you need, and nowhere in that PDF do they give you those dimensions.

Screen shots:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if someone can't find the pdf by doing a basic google search (brembos usa pdf) than they should probably keep their brakes stock http://www2.brembo.com/en/car/Racing/Street-products/Documents/USA CATALOGO.pdf

as far as the dimensions go i shared the A, B, C numbers as i came across then on another forum but didn't realize i needed to post the source and credentials too.

hope that's more useful patrick :blam:

:salute:

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
I was just trying to clarify your post. Since you didn't initially say where the numbers came from, the post implied that the A/B/C dimensions were in "the usa pdf". My point was simply that the numbers are not in that PDF, and that you have to find a different document in order to get those dimensions.

And if I'm buying wheels and want to be sure they'll clear my brakes, I'd like to know the source of the numbers. Seeing them directly from the manufacturer of said brakes is about as good as it gets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts