1. The cranking PW table: Multiple all values by 0.32 (19#/60#) this is a correction factor since your computer will need to pull a ton of fuel at startup due to the bigger injectors.
2. Put in the transfer function for the 42# flowsheet since you are using a MAF calibrated for 42#
3. Injector slopes - In scalars set your low injector slope to 66 and your high injector slope to 60.
4. change your CID to 331
5. Change your stablized Open Loop table in the high load portions (the top line) to 11.5 or whatever you want your AF to be under high load.
6. If you dont have anyway to pull timing out of the car you can set the WOT timing scalar to -6 or -8 until you get better at tuning.
7. In scalars set Thermactor Present Switch - 0(Disabled) (turns off your emssions pump which you have surely removed by now)
8. In scalars set EGR System Type - 2(No EGR) (tells your computer to ignore anything to do with the EGR, if its not removed you can now and put a blockoff plate without any CEL.
I would start with making these changes and see how well the car runs. I will try and find more changes to make to your tune when i go home today. Please dont do any wide open stuff yet till you get a better idea of how to setup the timing tables. For more specific answers go troll on http://eectuning.org/forums/
and you can find answers to everything for tweecer.