Forced Inductions RANT!!! - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 02-05-2007, 10:28 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Forced Inductions RANT!!!

***Moderators, if this is the wrong forum, i apologize, move it to the apporpriate forum, thanks***

Forced Inductions
I ordered my turbo exhaust housing, a Wastegate and Vband clamp kit from them roughly around 1/17/07. I have YET to see ANYTHING from them on 2/5/07.

This is now the second weekend in which i have to put off working on and finishing up my turbo car, not only for myself, but for my buddies memorial cruise that we are having on 2/17/07, who died in Africa last year in a helicopter crash...now i won't be able to get the car done and tuned for the cruise!!!

Hell now that I look at it, they have yet to even charge it to the card I have given them 2 weeks ago! My statement shows no balance from them...god knows if they have even tried to ship it to me. Supposedly the Vband clamps were to come seperate from the turbo, from Texas, and thats fine, but holy crap, 2 weeks?!?!? My buddy ordered a APS TT kit for his Corvette and they shipped it to him in 4 days...thats from AUSTRAILIA.

I couldn't get anyone to answer the phone before and after Christmas for at least 8 days...I would have done $1500 worth of business from them if they would have just picked up the phone one of the 20 times i had called to order parts! I guess thats just chump change to them, Im a small timer.

The only time i got someone to answer the phone was the day I ordered the parts, on 1/17/07. Jose had Emailed me responses on a few questions, but that isnt good enough, Im not going to order parts through yahoo email . I have recieved all of my other parts from Precision Turbo, Anderson Motorsports and Holcomb within decent amount of times...but this is just stupid.

01 Camaro SS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-07-2007, 12:32 AM

Trader Feedback: (7)
So, before you even ordered the parts, you knew they did not answer their phones...but you decided that wasn't important enough and ordered anyways?

When you spoke with them on the phone, did they say how long it would take to ship them? I hear that it is very common for a 4 - 8 week wait for turbo kits.

Have you tried contacting them since ordering? Phone (which you already know they don't answer) or email? Response?

Seeing as how they haven't even charged your credit card yet, I'm wondering if there may be a back-order of some type.

Good luck!
Michael

2003 Ford F150 Supercrew--------1996 Ford Mustang
Stroked BBF------------------------2.3t
Garrett 98mm turbocharger------12.10 @ 114 mph
Sponsored Links
Advertisement