Pro Turbo Systems...Beware possible buyers - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 12-22-2006, 05:53 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (2)
Pro Turbo Systems...Beware possible buyers

Guys...i am still in complete disbelief right now after a call i made to Pro Turbo Systems yesterday afternoon. I never thought that i'd call a shop, and have to listen to them talk so poorly about a customer and just up right bash them. Here is the story...

So I called Pro Turbo yesterday and they answered the phone but did not realize it. As soon as i dialed the number it barely rang once then i heard numbers being dialed back at me. It was then i realized they picked up without hearing a ring. So i paused and listened for a second and i heard some voices. i could hear one mumbling in the background, then the guy who picked up the phones voice was clear. He started talking to the other guy how a customer of their's was having an idle problem. Im not sure if they installed the kit, but the guy was basically bashing the customer. He said how he just told him it was the IAC and not their problem.

He talked as if he didnt give a **** about the customer or his problem. They went on talking back and forth about this customer for another minute or so before he finally realized someone was on the other line. I heard him say "oops" or something to that nature then i was hung up on and got a dial tone.

And this does not include all the foul language that was in the conversation. To be quite honest, it even offended me. I called back 5 times in a row after this, then 8 times 10 minutes later and got NO RESPONSE. I know they were there...

ps. There are many posts of Pro Turbo Systems/Kits on TurboMustangs.com that are negative lately. So I thought i'd share just a taste for the corral. it's a shame really.

92 LX Coupe
94 Cobra- Sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-24-2006, 12:03 PM
Turbo Wizard

Trader Feedback: (1)
There have been negative(and good of course) postings about that company since it very first got into business under the name Pro Turbo Kits. Although in all honesty I bet what you over heard happens at a lot more shops than not. Then again I did not hear it so I am only speculating.

--Admiral Aaron

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement