fox body turbo kit on a sn95? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 11-24-2006, 09:17 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (36)
fox body turbo kit on a sn95?

did a search and came up with nothing. there doesnt seem to be too many kits out there for the sn95 mustangs well more specifically the 94-95 5.0's. so my question is since there isnt too much different between the foxbody's and sn95's except for a sightly smaller engine bay and the way that the intake tube is run, could you make a foxbody kit work without too much custom fab?

if anyone knows what to do, please post up and let me and im sure others know.

1995 Mustang GT 5.0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 11-26-2006, 12:01 PM
Turbo Wizard

Trader Feedback: (1)
Some of them you can but I think most of them you can not. There really is no shortage of selections for SN95 specific turbo kits though, just off the top of my head TTI, HP, PTK, Turbotime, and Cartech all make 94-95 specific turbo kits and some of them have more than one option for the cars.

--Admiral Aaron

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 Old 11-26-2006, 02:38 PM

Trader Feedback: (2)
If I can save up enough money by the summer, Im going to go with the cartech system. Specificaly for the 94-95 cobra/gt and it keeps all the factory accessories which are important to me because I need emmsions
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 11-26-2006, 02:53 PM
Turbo Wizard

TTI Street kit will let you keep smog as well, I believe the Turbotime kit does too. The PTK and HP kits both do not let you keep the factory smog pump.

--Admiral Aaron

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 5 Old 11-29-2006, 10:27 AM

If you are interested in purchasing a turbo kit for an SN95, I have one for sale in the classified section made by CarTech. The kit fits perfectly and it looks great with no problems the entire ti me it was on my car.

It has a Precision T61 upgrade, and an HKS blow-off valve (sounds very nice) as the one that came with the kit leaked after 200 miles of driving.

It was consistently trapping in the 1/4 mile right around 120MPH on a stockish 5.0 engine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement