Cam Question - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 10-26-2005, 06:37 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Cam Question

Have a quick question about cam's. I know that the better cam would be stock, but has anyone actually run with say a TF stage 3 cam? I know it's a serious cam, but has anyone every really tried it with a turbo?
Please don't refer me to turbomustangs.com, i know they are a great site and all, but i have a lifetime ban and can't really go back in there.

Thanks, hotwheels of insanemustangs.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 10-26-2005, 09:52 PM
Turbo Wizard

Trader Feedback: (1)
I do not know jack about the TF cams but have to ask why bother? It is already known an E or F cam both will work out great and that a stock cam will support enough to split the block. If you just are not satisfied with those why not just get a Cam Motion custom ground, not like it costs a ton more than all those other options.

--Admiral Aaron

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 16 Old 10-26-2005, 10:02 PM

I would go to turbomustangs.com for advice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 Old 10-26-2005, 10:03 PM
Turbo Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmagic94
I would go to turbomustangs.com for advice.
Shouldn't you be figuring out how to break into SEMA right now instead of trolling over here?

--Admiral Aaron

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 16 Old 10-26-2005, 10:39 PM

It will run good.

I am banned over there too... what did you do? I told one of the mods that he was a lawn mowing bean eating messican that should be grateful that Hillary Clinton hadnt stolen his health care yet... and he didnt like it very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyominghotwheels
Have a quick question about cam's. I know that the better cam would be stock, but has anyone actually run with say a TF stage 3 cam? I know it's a serious cam, but has anyone every really tried it with a turbo?
Please don't refer me to turbomustangs.com, i know they are a great site and all, but i have a lifetime ban and can't really go back in there.

Thanks, hotwheels of insanemustangs.com
post #6 of 16 Old 10-26-2005, 10:40 PM

Thats just funny^^

I mean youre both probably asshats, but still made me chuckle.
post #7 of 16 Old 10-26-2005, 10:41 PM
Turbo Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67turbostang
It will run good.

I am banned over there too... what did you do? I told one of the mods that he was a lawn mowing bean eating messican that should be grateful that Hillary Clinton hadnt stolen his health care yet... and he didnt like it very much.
Mora has no clue how to work the mouse to ban people. Is that site down or something, usually you guys do not troll over here unless it is.

--Admiral Aaron

post #8 of 16 Old 10-27-2005, 12:55 AM

Trader Feedback: (7)
Last resort going to racist remarks.

90' GT - H/C/I
post #9 of 16 Old 10-27-2005, 11:14 AM Thread Starter

I just bought a 306 from a guy here and it has a TF stage III cam in it.........was just wondering if anyone had actually ran a cam that radical.

As far as my life banning, i used some bad judgement a few year's ago and lost my temper. I then threatened one of the admin's, which when i look back, wasn't worth the hassle. I was having a bad day that day and he posted something i took offense too, therefore the threat.
I am sorry for the threat, and just want all site's and people to be friend's. We mustang people are a hot tempered breed sometime's, but i think that is do to most of us wanting our stuff to be perfect. After my banning, i decided i would just start my own website, www.insanemustangs.com and set thing's up the way i want them. Which has been a great move on my part, i have learned alot about people, website's and some of the other beautiful mustang's people have built.
As too trolling, i really don't think i troll. If a person look's at all of my post's whether it be here on corral or some of the other site's i hang out on. I 99% of the time, try to help people with their mustang building. I used to post in just about every forum area on corral, but time has been short lately, and i only seem to have time to try and help those that want to build (in my opinion) the baddest mustang's around, turbocharged.

anyway's, if my question about the cam made someone mad, i apologize. I was just looking to see if anyone had every actually tried running a huge cam with a turbo set up. I have several custom ground cam's for my engine's, i was just hoping that if someone was able to make power with the stage III cam, i would just test it out......then if i didn't like it, i would put in one of my crower turbo cam's.

Thanks for sharing your comment's, and i hope nobody took offense to my thread, that wasn't my intention.

Doug (hotwheels)
post #10 of 16 Old 10-27-2005, 11:22 AM
Turbo Wizard

and people say i write books onilne ...

--Admiral Aaron

post #11 of 16 Old 10-27-2005, 11:33 AM Thread Starter

lol, sorry.......

Try the stage III or just install the crower?
post #12 of 16 Old 10-27-2005, 11:34 AM

It is a fairly radical cam. Similiar to the x or z cam. There was a sig on, sorry, Tm.com that said he was running mid 9's with the Z cam. I forget who it ws though.
post #13 of 16 Old 10-27-2005, 11:45 AM
Turbo Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyominghotwheels
lol, sorry.......

Try the stage III or just install the crower?
If it is really radical, ebay the thing. I hate really radical cams, although the solid in my LX is probably one of the most radical cams any fool could have for a "street car" But I got that back when I had different plans and knew less.

--Admiral Aaron

post #14 of 16 Old 10-29-2005, 01:20 PM Thread Starter

i think i am going to try it and just see how it feel's with that cam in the engine......if i don't like it, i will just swap over to my crower cam. hehehehe
post #15 of 16 Old 10-30-2005, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipe656
Mora has no clue how to work the mouse to ban people. Is that site down or something, usually you guys do not troll over here unless it is.

nah this link got posted over there
post #16 of 16 Old 10-30-2005, 01:17 AM Thread Starter

lmao.......
Quote:
nah this link got posted over there
That there is funny, and i don't care who you are........I used to be a very avid member of turbomustangs, and it is a great site to learn turbocharging from. Hard to believe my lifetime banning still draws interest....lol

and waterpog, if you are reading this, i apologize........you can leave the ban in effect, but i do apologize for loosing my temper that nite almost 2 year's ago.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement