Install Instructions for Cartech SS 87-93 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 06-18-2005, 07:26 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Install Instructions for Cartech SS 87-93

Hi, I have bought a used Cartech Street Sleeper kit for my '91 and need a set of install instructions for it. I'm o.k. with the basic install of the kit but hope there are some tips on setting up & tuning etc. Would really appreciate it if anyone could fax or PM them to me as I live in England so have very little info or other cars to look at for help.
The link at Cartech's website is not working and I cannot find any on the web.
Many thanks to anyone who can help.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 06-18-2005, 06:30 PM

let me know if you still need some tuning info........i think i can get ya hooked up friend.........hotwheels of insanemustangs.com

post #3 of 12 Old 06-19-2005, 11:25 PM
Turbo Wizard

Trader Feedback: (1)
I'd just contact Cartech. I know there is a scanned set somewhere on the net but right now I am not stumbling upon it.

--Admiral Aaron

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 06-20-2005, 04:43 AM Thread Starter

instructions

Aaron, Thanks for the reply, would be great if you could locate the ones floating around the net. I have found a 94-95 set but the configuration is totally different.
I have had no luck with getting them from Cartech, I dropped them a couple of emails but no reply yet. May try giving them a call.
I am sure they have paying customers to deal with before they get to me!
Rob
post #5 of 12 Old 06-20-2005, 09:48 AM
Turbo Wizard

I tried looking again and still no luck finding them. All I remember is it was a user on the Corral who posted them up and had a green LX similar in looks as to mine.

--Admiral Aaron

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 12 Old 06-20-2005, 01:00 PM

i had the same problem, i called cartech and they basically told me good luck im on my own. for the install go to turbomustangs.com and check out trents car, he has alot of pictures of his install. thats what i did.
post #7 of 12 Old 06-22-2005, 09:49 AM
Formerly known as 20thAniv

Trader Feedback: (13)
Stangbro nailed it. I had the same problem and Cartech told me they don't have the instructions because they stopped making the kit a few years ago. I did the same thing with looking at Trent's car to figure stuff out. Here's a link for you. http://www.turbomustangs.com/projectcar/trentmain.php

Wayne
'91 LX Hatch
Single turbo
, KWS Images on FB and IG
https://forums.corral.net/forums/turbochargers/1379238-unaturals-diy-build.html
post #8 of 12 Old 06-22-2005, 09:55 AM
Turbo Wizard

They stopped making that kit a few years ago? Interesting because I'd swear someone was on here within the past 6-8 months talking about having just bought one. I honestly do not think I ever received instructions on mine and I bought it probably 7 years ago from them.

--Admiral Aaron

post #9 of 12 Old 06-22-2005, 12:19 PM Thread Starter

Instructions

Cartech did get back to me yesterday and confirm they did not have the instructions. I am sure they are perhaps just sick of spending their time sending instructions to people like me who buy their kits 2nd or 3rd hand - can't say I blame them.
Trent has done a great job with the picture story whick looks very useful - thanks to those who hooked me up with this.
post #10 of 12 Old 06-22-2005, 01:54 PM

sorry i didn't get right back to ya...........i will leave this attatchment open at my site for a couple days.......it will be in the help desk area.......after a couple day's i will put it back in my turbo tech section........this way you won't have to register with my site, but yet get the instructions for the cartech.

http://www.insanemustangs.com/forums...=5907#post5907 you may have to cut and paste........later, hotwheels of insanemustangs.com

post #11 of 12 Old 06-23-2005, 01:43 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Hotwheels !

Hi, Thanks a lot, have downloaded the instructions and printed them out to read tonight.
Appreciate your help. Will register on your site anyway as it looks good too - always looking for more information.
post #12 of 12 Old 06-23-2005, 06:41 PM

thanks for the compliments.........i truely hope those help ya get your set up goin.........hotwheels
Sponsored Links
Advertisement