novi2k or turbo setup, what would you do? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 05-06-2003, 02:31 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (6)
novi2k or turbo setup, what would you do?

I've had the novi on my 92gt for maybe 50 miles. Well I finally found a clean coupe that I bought. So the gt's going. I'm taking the blower and pms off the gt. This is either going to go on the coupe, or fund a turbo setup. What would you guy's do? I'm working on building a 10 second street car of sorts. I have a guy that wants to trade his old incon800 with two t694 turbos, what ever that means. What should I do fellas. I thought I would get some turbo guys opinions.

Brandon

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-06-2003, 02:55 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
No brainer- Incon all the way.

It really depends on how you want to use the car though- for drag racing, the Novi is simplier and nearly as good, if not better, for top end use. The Incons are more difficult to install, but they are great for just about any use.

The turbos are probably not T694 (?)- the correct turbos Incon used are expensive (hard to obtain) Garret/Japan GB-25s. The .69 might refer to one the A/R options that were available on the turbo housings- they are the more common size, designed for peak HP. Make sure you are getting the real Incon system- a few people have tried to pass off older DDMI kits as Incons on the Internet. They are NOT the same.

post #3 of 4 Old 05-06-2003, 04:24 PM Thread Starter

So this is a decent deal? Do you think if I did it I would benefit from saling the pms and buying a tweecerRT setup. Any other input on turbos? Or the possible trade.

Brandon

91 Strawberry Coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 05-06-2003, 10:21 PM Thread Starter

I've seen a picture of the turbos and they do have a T694 on the housings. The also say garrett. any leads?

Brandon

91 Strawberry Coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement