Combo Change: E.T. Predictions
I posed this same question on TurboMustangs.Com
but I thought I'd try here as well:
I've got a 93 coupe with a home built single turbo. The current combo:
- T5 with a not too happy clutch
- 3.27 gears with 31-spline stuff.
- upper/lower control arms.
- Lakewood 70/30s and 50/50s.
- All of D&Ds stuff up front.
- 26x10.5 E.T. Streets.
- Car weighs just a tick under 3000lbs without me in it.
- Car makes 460rwhp/540rwtq.
New combo is a built AOD (TSI out of Illinois - Rick Anderson recommended) and a 2800, 9.5" PI stall converter.
Here is a video of my best 1/8th run to date - 7.70 @ 95.4mph.
. I was running 9psi on that run and I usually run 12 or so. The track/clutch wouldn't hold more than 9psi on this day. I had a 1.92 60' on that run and I was babying the T5 and the clutch pretty good. What should I expect with the AOD setup?