Central TX turbo guys, where do you get your tuning done?? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 Old 03-16-2003, 02:13 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (5)
Central TX turbo guys, where do you get your tuning done??

I'm in San Marcos, and we're wrapping up this turbo install (TTI kit). I don't know of any places in Austin that will do it (suprisingly) but w/Pro Turbo in San Antonio there must be somewhere in SA I can get it done at. Someone mentioned Mike Murillo...I've heard of the guy but don't know much about him. Isn't he associated w/a shop in SA?? Any help would be appreciated...thanks!

Quote:
Originally posted by Anaconda
"...your sig sucks..."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old 03-16-2003, 12:24 PM

Trader Feedback: (2)
He is the Man- www.murillomotorsports.com

Jeremy

Two turbos and a carb...
post #3 of 29 Old 03-17-2003, 10:17 AM

Trader Feedback: (1)
mike,

mike murillo works for

fuelinjection speicialties.
in san antonio
number is
210-654-0774

they have a mustang dyno and can tune about anything you would like on it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 Old 03-17-2003, 11:10 AM
Turbo Wizard

Re: mike,

Quote:
Originally posted by twinturbosaleen
they have a mustang dyno and can tune about anything you would like on it.
Why not Team Extreme Racing?

--Admiral Aaron

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 29 Old 03-18-2003, 12:40 AM

:)

team extreme does not do autologic chips ..

if he has a speed pro we would be happy to help him out.
post #6 of 29 Old 03-18-2003, 09:11 AM
Turbo Wizard

Oh, so Team Extreme Racing does better FAST/SpeedPro/FelPro tuning than Fuel Injection Speicialties.

--Admiral Aaron

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 29 Old 03-18-2003, 03:17 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
take it here:

post #8 of 29 Old 03-18-2003, 08:33 PM

murillo is a personal friend and we both know him to be a excelent tuner.

stop beign aq jackass snipe .. why do you and clement act like that.

stop being jerkoff ******** who hide in the back blowing each other off while waiting for a post to steal or to be a ******** in and get a life pleasew
post #9 of 29 Old 03-18-2003, 10:26 PM

Quote:

stop being jerkoff ******** who hide in the back blowing each other off while waiting for a post to steal or to be a ******** in and get a life pleasew

Last edited by clement; 03-18-2003 at 10:29 PM.
post #10 of 29 Old 03-18-2003, 11:19 PM
Turbo Wizard

Quote:

I know, so excellent that he tunes on your very car, yet you are willing to tune others.

But you know what, I am not being a jack a55, see I was just joking around with you, because as we both know he is a "excelent tuner" Wonder who the bigger jack a55 is, the personal friend of Mike Murillo making homosexual references or the knucklehead joking around. If I really cared, I would sit here and play you like the tool you are, but alas I just do not care. Learn how to take a joke, perhaps drink a beer or two with The Viper to loosen up.

--Admiral Aaron

post #11 of 29 Old 03-18-2003, 11:30 PM

DEAN
post #12 of 29 Old 03-19-2003, 08:41 PM

Quote:

I thought I was the only one that noticed this. The Corral is Snipe and Clements personal playground to attack other Corral members. I find it funny that both of you jacka$$es live in TX but, cannot offer any "turbowizard" knowledge to SN95LEEN.
post #13 of 29 Old 03-19-2003, 09:56 PM
Turbo Wizard

Quote:
Originally posted by wannagoturbo
I thought I was the only one that noticed this. The Corral is Snipe and Clements personal playground to attack other Corral members. I find it funny that both of you jacka$$es live in TX but, cannot offer any "turbowizard" knowledge to SN95LEEN.
Sorry but where did I attack then and just how long has it been since the last attack by me? It has been a lot longer since Dean bashed on Barry's car and got into a flame fest with all those people, I did not attack anyone there. I usually offer help through PM's to people now days on here. I find it funny that you mention SN95LEEN since I had a brief convo with him in PMs, but not about cars, not that it is any of your business what it was about.

You might be surprised just how many people I offer that "turbowizard" knowledge to.

--Admiral Aaron

post #14 of 29 Old 03-19-2003, 11:12 PM

didnt bash on his car.. simply posted my opinion that the kit looked junk yard.. his numbers were very nice.
post #15 of 29 Old 03-20-2003, 09:15 AM
Turbo Wizard

Quote:
didnt bash on his car.. simply posted my opinion that the kit looked junk yard.. his numbers were very nice.
My apologies, I said bashed because a few people as was obvious by their posts on here percieved your opinion as bashing.

I still question where I attacked, asking about the other company was serious and the comment about the FAST/SpeedPro was a joke. Attacking would be pointing out inaccurate statements made by people that do not line up with prior statements, admittedly(sp?) probably in the not most professional manner but never claimed to be one of those . I quit doing that here sometime ago, because so no point in doing it anymore, let people believe what they read regardless of what might really be the case or not. Last time I asked a question on here that questioned such things, I was threatened to be banned via phone calls to my friends and them relaying the msg to me. The question was something along the lines of, how will the turbo kit evals be handled since the person whom was being percieved as doing them was known to have tried to gain a free turbo kit(believe instead he got a severe discount) for his personal car from one company, it was a question concerned with how things could not be biased. That question I asked in a PM too, go figure, then later I saw many people attacking the person in question openly on here, even Dean was and quite frankly I think the guy deserved it especially after saying this on another forum:

Quote:
I can make the car as powerful as any single person on this site, period. If I wanted to, I assure I can do the craziest crap out there that anyone else can do, and not even pay a dime for the parts. Let the "other" site laugh at that.
So take stabs at me all you want, at least I actually questioned somethings in the past instead of just reading it and figuring it must be true because it was posted. And sure I had a lot of jokes in the process as well, last I checked this is the internet, not a board meeting and last I checked a LOT of people joke around on the internet.

--Admiral Aaron

post #16 of 29 Old 03-20-2003, 10:14 AM Thread Starter

Is there a way to unsubcribe from a thread?

Quote:
"...your sig sucks..."

Last edited by SN95LEEN; 03-20-2003 at 10:17 AM.
post #17 of 29 Old 03-20-2003, 10:20 AM
Turbo Wizard

Quote:
Originally posted by SN95LEEN
Is there a way to unsubcribe from a thread?
Yes, click on your User CP, then go down to the Subcribed Threads section and under the name of the thread there is a link titled Unsubscribe. Might be a link on the this thread as well, I do not know for sure, but do know it is in the CP.

--Admiral Aaron

post #18 of 29 Old 03-20-2003, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wannagoturbo
The Corral is Snipe and Clements personal playground to attack other Corral members
You've had very few posts here, and about half of those few were to bash Snipe and Clem. So I guess it's fair to say that the Corral is your playground to bash Snipe and Clem.

Scotty we need more power!!!
post #19 of 29 Old 03-20-2003, 02:37 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Snipe...y'all keep in clean

BTW, had another 1st time turbo ? if y'all are willing to chime in (regaurding fuel pressure)...thanks!

https://www.corral.net/forums/showthr...hreadid=265302

Quote:
"...your sig sucks..."
post #20 of 29 Old 03-27-2003, 09:23 PM

Now now boys, I thought we were all gonna stop this following of each other and then personal attacking. Aaron I am glad to see that your vigour has at least subsided. But Clement, even though I will admit I laughed at your drawing. It was very unrealistic, I think Dean is very honest and straight forward (which is the way everyone that posts in these forums should be). I just wonder if you're not putting words in his mouth.

Either way I dont give a sht, just thinkin some peoples attitudes could use a little rethinking.

Have a nice day you little trouble makers.

Sincerely,
Slow

1994 yellow Mustang GT
post #21 of 29 Old 03-27-2003, 09:39 PM
Turbo Wizard

Quote:
Originally posted by foxybody5oh
I think Dean is very honest and straight forward (which is the way everyone that posts in these forums should be). I just wonder if you're not putting words in his mouth.

Either way I dont give a sht, just thinkin some peoples attitudes could use a little rethinking.

Have a nice day you little trouble makers.

Perhaps he is honest and just gets informed false information, because after all there have been times he has mentioned things that did not even exist in this world, some other times he just "stretches" the truth like saying something that can imply other things and never clarifying it while others are openly talking to him in forums saying the assumptions they made as if they were true. I was serious about why not the shop, the original poster asked nothing about custom chips, there are guys even with SN95 cars who have tuned them to very respectible(sp?) power levels without custom chips or piggy backs.

Speaking of trouble makers, why is it you come to Dean's "defense" here, but you never came to it when tons of people thought he(Dean) was attacking Barry's car/kit? After all he got attacked much worse than in this thread there.

And also why the heck reply to something a week after the fact when it is mainly forgotten?

I just looked back at this, that dyno graph was the first thing clem posted, it is something that Dean has openly laughed at on another forum. After that graph was posted is when Dean started lashing out with his gay comments/attacks and then clem did tthe other stuff. Perhaps people are just reading too much into things there.

--Admiral Aaron

Last edited by snipe656; 03-27-2003 at 09:49 PM.
post #22 of 29 Old 03-27-2003, 10:07 PM

good question as to WHY.

I was just in an IM convo with a friend from Florida, we were talking about our new fox bodies. And randomly in the convo he mentioned " why are all the turbo guys in tx such azzes"? I asked what he was referring to, and after he said the names Dean, snipe, clement, and bobo, I knew exactly what he was talking about.

I came to check it out, and was just in awe that this is still a going on. You know I have no favorites, Aaron you and I have talked once, you seemed like a reasonable and knowledgeable guy. I just hate to see peoples posts whored like this over a grudge thats been goin on for over a year now.

Theres a chic in the htown MUSTANG forums (in the top 10 posters list) that has a saturn, and a pic of justin timberlake next to a picture of an 03 snk (which is the biggest sin ever if you ask me), and has never once posted in the tech forums. I think she is a waste of space, nice yes, but nevertheless a waste of space when it comes down to sharing valuable car knowledge in there. But i dont waste space bashing her (what i consider useless posts) because all that does is take away attn. from the question at hand.

Sn95Leen had a valid question and did not deserve to get it ruined by personal differences. And I run across random people who I dont even KNOW frequent this forum and they bring up ya'll four goofballs arguments. I haven't even been on corral in a month, and had completely forgotten I was a member at all until tonight.

But ya know what, nevermind. I do like both Dean and Aaron, I dont know anyone else who has posted in here, so I have no right to hold an opinion of them. You were right, this thread was best left untouched by my inquiring mind.

1994 yellow Mustang GT
post #23 of 29 Old 03-27-2003, 10:27 PM
Turbo Wizard

WTF has Bobo done? Why in the world is he being thrown into this? All he did is comment on the person(search on his name if you do not believe me) who bashes clem and I but nothing else. So why are you not on that persons case as well? Seems like you and your friend are generalizing by throwing Bobo in, how does that make you and your friend ANY BETTER? Last time you did this, you had a friend who mentioned something weeks after the thing had died down, interesting.

Reason it kept going for so long is the bashing and sometimes exagerated or false comments kept coming from Dean in his posts, got to the point that it probably was just habbit on all ends. Why are you not defending Dean over in the SC forum where the moderator of that very forum is "attacking" him? Jesus that guy is doing it a lot more than I did in here, all I did was ask a SERIOUS question about shop choices and made a JOKE about Murillo's tuning abilities(something Dean knows, that I know Murillo is quite well out and I could not seriously thing bad or worse than Deans, since he also has openly said Murillo is so great that he tunes Deans very car).

--Admiral Aaron

post #24 of 29 Old 03-27-2003, 10:40 PM

As the turbo internet drama world turns YAWWWWNNNNNNNNN

"Nitrous is like hot girl with with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences."
post #25 of 29 Old 03-27-2003, 10:48 PM

Wow interesting, actually I had no idea whatsoever that someone had followed up in that thread. Who was it and what did they say?

No one is attacking anyone snipe, nor bringing anyone into this.

And I certainly never pointed a finger at you, it would be best if you didn't take this so defensively, because it was not meant to do so.

I'm just gonna tell you what it looks like from other peoples point of view; it looks like a few people are intently following dean around and bashing his posts. It just doesn't look very dignified for the people involved.

I said all I had to say in my first post, was not upset with anyone, just trying to figure out why this is still going on (which it is), and I found out why. Was no need for it to last any longer and there certianly is not now.

I'm sleepy, won't someone lock this thread already.

1994 yellow Mustang GT
post #26 of 29 Old 03-27-2003, 11:10 PM
Turbo Wizard

Where did I say you were attacking anyone? You came in saying others were attacking each other in a thread I had since already explained I was serious in my first post and the second was a joke that even the person it was directed at had to have known it was one since he knows my knowledge of Murillo's skills since I never hide that fact.

Again how did I bash Dean? Show me please how I went out and specifically bashed him in this thread? Then search through all the threads in this forum after it was reloaded and show me where I bashed Dean? I quit going out of my way to point out the inaccuracies that I was seeing posted on this forum when it crashed which was months ago. Also while you are searching this long thread, show me where he bashed me please.

I am defensive because you are generalizing people, your friend in Florida that led you to this generalized things if in fact Bobo was just thrown into the mix.

I am not talking about a follow up to that thread, what I was saying was how it had been dead for weeks and then you replied to it with things that would just bring people in it right back to life and at the time you said because some friend IM'd you and told you about it.

I am really curious about these random people you run across with that have such problems with specific turbo people. Reason I am curious is why are they going to you and not the "root" of the problem? Why not privately contact which ever people they have a problem with and try to let them know how things are seen and see if maybe it would enlighten them to perhaps "change face"?

--Admiral Aaron

post #27 of 29 Old 03-28-2003, 12:08 AM

once some of you guys hang around for a while you'll see why most folks are the way they are about dean. for instance, i used to take up for dean via pm's when he was being "attacked" (although he never knew this) but then he started doing the things to me that everyone else over time got so aggravated about. here is a prime example of the little things he does...i had a thread about my car with some pictures and he gave his opinion which wasn't asked for to begin with, i as well as many others got aggravated at the way he went about saying it...so the thread dies down, no one posted for a while, THEN, he ttt's it by saying, hey I made 860rwhp today blah blah in MY thread which had absolutely NO relevance at all....he just does little things all the time to be a **** that he knows gets under peoples skin. he also said that Tony from Charged Air Systems did a poor welding job on my intercooler LMAO , only he didn't know that it was from a renowned IC maker and was just looking for things to bash....anyways, after you hang around long enough, you'll see why some act the way they do towards dean, he's done it a million times and still does... i have a lot of other examples i could think of

oh yeah, aaron, i got the joke
post #28 of 29 Old 04-01-2003, 01:37 PM

Trader Feedback: (7)
Sweet, where do I send the Taliban? I thought they did away with soap opera's because "reality" shows were the new thing...Some of here need to get into "reality", not just take advice of some so-called "gods".....

"All your base are belong to us"
post #29 of 29 Old 04-01-2003, 01:44 PM
Turbo Wizard

The "gods" actually post on here too?!?! Maybe they could pass on some turbo good luck to all.

--Admiral Aaron

Sponsored Links
Advertisement