Beating the TDC horse! Does anyone have ANY news? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 03-03-2003, 11:39 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Angry Beating the TDC horse! Does anyone have ANY news?

Alright, this might be my last Turbo Driven Concepts post, I would like to know if ANYONE knows ANYTHING at all that is actually based in fact.

Not "I heard" or any re-hashing of the old rumors/B.S. stories or how it's wiser to buy from another company.

Now going back to around the first of the year, the "rumor" was that they were "re-organizing" and were working on shipping out ALL systems that had been paid for previously. The last I heard that once these systems had been shipped they were closing up shop or selling off or something.

Has ANYONE heard of anything actually being shipped? What about the last shipments they ever made? The last thing I saw from them was DOHC Cobra single system like last summer.....since then, I have only heard of people occasionally being able to even contact them.

I have left several messages which of course were never returned.

I am dealing with a two-sided **** over. I paid the guy I bought my car from for a TDC kit he had ordered and was "coming anyday". I have a signed bill of sale for it. After I got the car delivered from California he pretty much dropped off the face of the Earth.

Maybe he is just avoiding me until the TDC kit comes so he can send it on to me and we can be done with our deal, OR, maybe he feels justified that because TDC screwed him, it's okay to screw me (But my contract is with him, not TDC though), OR, maybe he is just screwing me straight out.

Basically, I need an autopsy report on TDC that says, "Yep. They are dead. Way dead. Never coming back."

Once I have this I will feel more comfortable moving forward with a lawsuit that is against the guy I paid for this "vaporware" TDC kit, and a number of other parts that he owes me, which have a retail value (Including the TDC kit) of about $9000.

So, can anyone confirm their official death? I'm ready to take my car's former owner to court and get some money to finish my project!

I might just end up giving in and just doing a supercharger because of cost if this doesn't work out for me. Or even worse, just staying naturally aspirated.

2004 Cadillac CTS-V, LS6/6-speed, all stock.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 03-03-2003, 08:02 PM

We're looking for him. Info sorry none, but I certainly want to know.

post #3 of 7 Old 03-15-2003, 07:16 PM

Well, I just saw this thread As Ive Been so busy gearing up for the season with my half of TDC kit. IVe talked to scott sussman this month, and Ive talked to Julio. I have Scotts cell phone number, I have julio's home number and some new addresses and company info. But Im not sure what to do with it, as Im still hopeful that Ill receive the rest of my kit. But i think Im being an idiot on that end. Oh well. I might make my money all back if I sold the info I had on ebay?? I just dont think Im that cruel. Even though He broke all him promises, Im not sure two wrongs make a right yet! But it will soon.

Scott Kaplan
VK INC.
ViperKiller Racing.

Last edited by VIPERKILLERPRJCT; 03-15-2003 at 07:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 03-15-2003, 08:54 PM

TDC TURBO DRIVEN CONCEPTS SCOTT SUSSMAN INFO

Hey guys, I Just posted this response above in the existing TDC related threads. But I would like for anyone who has dealt with TDC to please email me. Wether you got your full kit or not. I would like to speak with every person who dealt with Scott or TDC at all! Please email me at: [email protected] or [email protected] if that mailbox is full. Please provide me with info on your experience thus far, and where you still stand with them. I am seriously considering giving out all the info I do have as far as new addresses and new phone numbers, cell numbers , ETC.
post #5 of 7 Old 03-19-2003, 11:36 AM

Trader Feedback: (2)
Quote:
Originally posted by VIPERKILLERPRJCT
But Im not sure what to do with it, as Im still hopeful that Ill receive the rest of my kit. But i think Im being an idiot on that end. Oh well. I might make my money all back if I sold the info I had on ebay??

What happened to the Incon depositors....we were all hopeful that if we just held out a bit longer....

Hope you guys have better luck. I was one of the fortunate ones that escaped the screwing of Dave Inall and moved on to a turbo company that actually delivers....

2000 Performance Red Mustang GT ~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:

Tuned by ChrisSK @

November 2003 Feature Car

March 2004 Feature Car

2000 F-350 CrewCab Powerstroke Lariat LE Dually
2004 SeaDoo RXP : 2003 Yamaha Grizzly
post #6 of 7 Old 03-25-2003, 07:58 PM

Civil suit first, ask questions later.

My opinion.
post #7 of 7 Old 08-24-2003, 07:45 PM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement