Attn: Cartech Preston - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 01-24-2003, 04:14 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (5)
Wink Attn: Cartech Preston

so do you make a SN95 twin kit

"Nitrous is like hot girl with with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 01-24-2003, 04:40 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
Yes he does, it appears to be quite nice as you can see here: http://www.cartech.net/fordturbosn95.htm

post #3 of 23 Old 01-24-2003, 05:16 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
does it take double vision to c it ??

93lx
01 3500 street/pull truck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 Old 01-24-2003, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rods
does it take double vision to c it ??
no! its a set up like a supra! he makes a damn good sales person dosn't he!

Last edited by got twins; 01-24-2003 at 05:38 PM.
post #5 of 23 Old 01-24-2003, 06:03 PM

Hows the weather in North Carolina GotTwins?
post #6 of 23 Old 01-24-2003, 06:24 PM

the weather is good in PA! hey i didn't know if non-tech questions about weather are allowed on the Corral, since i just started posting here and seen a lot of posts on tm.com where I got the impression only tech was allowed on the corral! !
post #7 of 23 Old 01-24-2003, 06:57 PM

Nah, not at all. Sorry you got that impression on that site.

Ask and post away bro.
post #8 of 23 Old 01-24-2003, 08:01 PM

Re: Attn: Cartech Preston

Quote:
Originally posted by EvilTwistedTwins
so do you make a SN95 twin kit
Sure, but I don't have the latest link to Aaron's car!

Actually, I was wondering how to solve world hunger the other day and found this http://www.worldhunger.org . Seems someone has beaten me to it.
post #9 of 23 Old 01-24-2003, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mustang
Hows the weather in North Carolina GotTwins?
http://www.weather.com
post #10 of 23 Old 01-24-2003, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cartech Preston
http://www.weather.com
http://www.bettycrocker.com

post #11 of 23 Old 01-24-2003, 08:46 PM
Moderator & USAF Active Duty

Horse****.

BTW, I could only count one turbo in that link

OH well.
post #12 of 23 Old 01-24-2003, 08:50 PM

Quote:
http://www.bettycrocker.com
Ever wonder...
post #13 of 23 Old 01-25-2003, 12:17 AM Thread Starter

Well it would be nice if this stayed ON TOPIC and on TECH INFO ONLY please.wouldnt want to get my thread/posts delted for SPAM or NON TECH info

"Nitrous is like hot girl with with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences."
post #14 of 23 Old 01-26-2003, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Well it would be nice if this stayed ON TOPIC and on TECH INFO ONLY please.wouldnt want to get my thread/posts delted for SPAM or NON TECH info
If your lucky Snipe and Clement will show up and help that happen.
post #15 of 23 Old 01-26-2003, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wannagoturbo
Or I could show up and throw in some tech!

tech
n.
A technician.
Technology.
Technical work.
adj.
Technical

Enjoy!

Scotty we need more power!!!
post #16 of 23 Old 01-26-2003, 05:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

so what you saying? us Turbo Wizards dont know we are talking about ?

Last edited by EvilTwistedTwins; 01-26-2003 at 05:50 PM.
post #17 of 23 Old 01-26-2003, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Yes he does, it appears to be quite nice as you can see here: http://www.cartech.net/fordturbosn95.htm
That engine bay on that link looks awfully familiar.
post #18 of 23 Old 01-26-2003, 08:16 PM

Quote:
so what you saying? us Turbo Wizards dont know we are talking about ?
EvilTwistedTwins- In no way did I include you in that post. In my post I only mentioned the two names. You mentioned that you would like the post to stay to tech, and I brought my comment up because those two seem to be very good a changing a topic that could have produced good info for others into a chat room for themselves. I have never meet either of the two nor do I wish to. From what I have read and the way that they act I would guess that they are both in their mid-twenties but, somehow they have both seen it all and done it all and have all day to be on the computer giving "tuning advice" if you want to call it that. Yet, neither of them have a car that currently runs or has ran a decent number. If memory serves me correct Clement at one point had a TTI kit on his car but, sold it. Snipe had at least in his signature a bunch of excellent mods done to his car but for some reason it never made it to the track or it didn't produce a time worthy of posting which one, I dunno. Whoops I guess I'm not being much better than them by creating this post but, oh well.
post #19 of 23 Old 01-27-2003, 12:00 AM

Quote:
EvilTwistedTwins- In no way did I include you in that post. In my post I only mentioned the two names. You mentioned that you would like the post to stay to tech, and I brought my comment up because
because you wanna talk **** about these two guys that have both offered LOTS of advice for people about turbos and any other things they could help on. What are you jealous? You wanna be known too? So you come on here and take cheap shots? You have 6 posts....who the **** are you? Just a little on-looker waiting to bash people?

Quote:
From what I have read and the way that they act I would guess that they are both in their mid-twenties
WTF does that have to do with anything? This says a lot about who you are

Quote:
somehow they have both seen it all and done it all and have all day to be on the computer giving "tuning advice" if you want to call it that.
Neither of these guys have that kinda attitude. They don't come off as cocky or know-it-alls. I've seen so many posts where these guys have helped people.....and where have you been all that time to be able to take shots at them?

Quote:
Yet, neither of them have a car that currently runs or has ran a decent number. If memory serves me correct Clement at one point had a TTI kit on his car but, sold it. Snipe had at least in his signature a bunch of excellent mods done to his car but for some reason it never made it to the track or it didn't produce a time worthy of posting which one, I dunno.
Again, wtf is up with these cheap shots? I wonder if you are someone that has something against them and is posting under a different name here. You seem to know a lot about them and have something against them.

Quote:
Whoops I guess I'm not being much better than them by creating this post but, oh well.
You're almost right, you're not better than them.

Scotty we need more power!!!
post #20 of 23 Old 01-27-2003, 12:48 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
EvilTwistedTwins- In no way did I include you in that post. In my post I only mentioned the two names. You mentioned that you would like the post to stay to tech, and I brought my comment up because those two seem to be very good a changing a topic that could have produced good info for others into a chat room for themselves.
lets see i brought it up because 98% of the people that follow these threads and know how the 3 of us act with eachother. and i get singled into it also and so has Bobo at times when he has had NOTHING to do with some of the things me Snipe and Clement say or do.

Quote:
I have never meet either of the two nor do I wish to. From what I have read and the way that they act I would guess that they are both in their mid-twenties but, somehow they have both seen it all and done it all and have all day to be on the computer giving "tuning advice" if you want to call it that.

Okay Mr. 6 posts where are all your posts of tech help and info for people that dont know as much? I have seen Snipe and Clement and even bobo help more people on these forums then anybody else! i dont see you putting up with companie owners talkin smack to us for questioning them, and other members when we as for proof of things that have been said. Have they done something to you ? whats your problem(s) with them?

Quote:
Yet, neither of them have a car that currently runs or has ran a decent number.
so what does that have to do with anything ? Neither do i at the moment... so what does that make me ? what does YOUR Turbo Mustang run jack? what numbers has it put down ? what turbo kit do you own ?

Quote:
If memory serves me correct Clement at one point had a TTI kit on his car but, sold it. Snipe had at least in his signature a bunch of excellent mods done to his car but for some reason it never made it to the track or it didn't produce a time worthy of posting which one, I dunno. Whoops I guess I'm not being much better than them by creating this post but, oh well.
so what? what does that matter ? not everyone has a ton of money to just drop at once to make their car run. but im sure anyone of us would be more then happy for you to send us money to make our **** run would you like my paypal account ?

post #21 of 23 Old 01-27-2003, 01:25 PM

Last edited by clement; 01-27-2003 at 01:29 PM.
post #22 of 23 Old 01-27-2003, 01:26 PM

Quote:
EvilTwistedTwins- In no way did I include you in that post. In my post I only mentioned the two names. You mentioned that you would like the post to stay to tech, and I brought my comment up because those two seem to be very good a changing a topic that could have produced good info for others into a chat room for themselves. I have never meet either of the two nor do I wish to. From what I have read and the way that they act I would guess that they are both in their mid-twenties but, somehow they have both seen it all and done it all and have all day to be on the computer giving "tuning advice" if you want to call it that. Yet, neither of them have a car that currently runs or has ran a decent number. If memory serves me correct Clement at one point had a TTI kit on his car but, sold it. Snipe had at least in his signature a bunch of excellent mods done to his car but for some reason it never made it to the track or it didn't produce a time worthy of posting which one, I dunno. Whoops I guess I'm not being much better than them by creating this post but, oh well.
well, i guess thats your opinion. if you want to see just a sample of the cars we've built you might check my little web page. thats about 1/10th of the 10 and 11 second street cars weve done. just recently a guy about 4 hours away had a certain turbo company put a their turbo kit on a car and afterwards delivered it to him on a trailer. it wouldnt even idle and had a bunch of stuff wrong w/ it. guess who fixed it? im sure you can search the threads and find out more info. 6 posts huh? have a nice day.
post #23 of 23 Old 01-27-2003, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clement
well, i guess thats your opinion. if you want to see just a sample of the cars we've built you might check my little web page. thats about 1/10th of the 10 and 11 second street cars weve done. just recently a guy about 4 hours away had a certain turbo company put a their turbo kit on a car and afterwards delivered it to him on a trailer. it wouldnt even idle and had a bunch of stuff wrong w/ it. guess who fixed it? im sure you can search the threads and find out more info. 6 posts huh? have a nice day.
Who did that!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread