Hot Side Exhaust Routing..hitting tires. - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 10-22-2015, 10:40 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (8)
Hot Side Exhaust Routing..hitting tires.

My car (2002 GT 2V) uses 17x9's up front and the home made hot side doesn't allow the tires to turn lock-to-lock b/c the tires will hit the exhaust coming from the twin turbos.
Over the winter I'm going to completely redo the hot side and try to get the tires to turn w/o hitting the piping. In addition I'm going to get rid of the coilovers and put stock springs back on it with the UPR Kmember. Does anyone have any pics of how to rout the pipes so the larger front tires don't hit the pipes?
I'll be using CG Fab forward facing headers but making the rest myself.
Post any pics you have that may help me out.

tia
ks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kevin Slaby
2002 GT 2V 902hp/820tq through the muffs.
http://baselinesuspensions.com/Projects/balrog.htm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-25-2015, 12:08 AM

Trader Feedback: (12)
Not exactly your setup but maybe it will help. Have coilovers for weight and room and using 3inch doughnuts for through the fender under the frame rail and going past cradle by using a motor plate (pushrod power)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement