blow though turbo guys need some help please - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 55 Old 11-22-2012, 08:10 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (32)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bowling green KY
Posts: 601
blow though turbo guys need some help please

I have 2 things I wanted to ask you guys . I wanted to ask you guys what king of ignition I should go with for my setup . I have a Digital-6 plus PN-6520 right now, will this work or should I go with something else? There is so many boost controlers and what not that I'm just not sure what to go with . I also wanted to know what you guys think its going to make hp wise so I have a idea when I have my converter built . Im thinking 950hp? I have had some fast BBF cars but this turbo stuff is new to me . Here is what my setup in . Thanks for any help !!

349 stroker A4 block about 8.7 compression "will be running E85"
out of the bock Victor Jr heads
custom comp cams solid roller .050 236 on both sides and a 602 lift on both sides
port matched Victor Jr intake
Carb will be a custom csu 850 im guessing "dont have it yet"

Intercooled Presision 76mm turbo with as much boost as I can on e85

powerglide with a transbrake "one of Lenny's custom converters"

327 rear gear with a 28" slick Car will be about 2900 with me in it . Plan on having a fun little tru street car .


2002 gt with a 545 stroker
1985 notch 466 6.24 1/8 N/A
1989 gt 331 stroker
Nitro Lew is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 55 Old 11-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (22)
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 3,716
If theres any way you can give that engine more compression then do it. You could get by with much more on e85


03 Mustang GT
Turbo 2v
LS1KILR is offline  
post #3 of 55 Old 11-23-2012, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (32)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bowling green KY
Posts: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1KILR View Post
If theres any way you can give that engine more compression then do it. You could get by with much more on e85
Piston are already made ! I already have the setup and it will work just fine ! I'm asking about ignition not if my setup is what someone else would use.

Thanks Lew

2002 gt with a 545 stroker
1985 notch 466 6.24 1/8 N/A
1989 gt 331 stroker
Nitro Lew is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 55 Old 11-24-2012, 10:05 AM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (22)
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 3,716
Whatever man I was just trying to help. Send the pistons back. Ignition system will be fine as long as its installed correctly

03 Mustang GT
Turbo 2v
LS1KILR is offline  
post #5 of 55 Old 11-24-2012, 11:24 AM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (8)
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: michigan
Posts: 73
what ls1 is trying to say is if u plan on running e85 all the time. the motor can take a lot more compression.. A 8.7 compression is gonna work fine. But that would be the compression ratio for a 93 octane street car.. From what ur saying and describing ur going full blown race car.. So he was telling u that u were leaving a lot of horse power in there by not goin with higher compression with just e85..

Combo sounds killer.. Should make whatever power u want within reason.. and ur ignition system is totally fine.. Its the ecu u want to focus on.. The brain and what u can do with it makes all the difference.. I personally like megasquirt.. jmo

If u do go with megasquirt dig makes a brand new plug in play that has all the features u would need.. Boost controller included
bluemusclebullies is offline  
post #6 of 55 Old 11-24-2012, 01:30 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (32)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bowling green KY
Posts: 601
What gets me is you guys wanna answer stuff thats not asked and half the time you don't even read the hole post! Your talking about a ECU??? This is a "BLOW THROUGH" setup NO ECU !!! As for it being a full blown race car it says in my post "TRUE STREET" car so it will get a lot of street time . Please read the post before giving your 2 cents !!

Thanks Lew

2002 gt with a 545 stroker
1985 notch 466 6.24 1/8 N/A
1989 gt 331 stroker
Nitro Lew is offline  
post #7 of 55 Old 11-24-2012, 02:32 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (22)
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 3,716
My guess is that with that attitude you won't find much help here. Especially since you already know everything

03 Mustang GT
Turbo 2v
LS1KILR is offline  
post #8 of 55 Old 11-24-2012, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (32)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bowling green KY
Posts: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1KILR View Post
My guess is that with that attitude you won't find much help here. Especially since you already know everything
Nope, there are a lot of guys on here that will answer a question and know what they are talking about . I guess you just need to weed through the dumbasses first..lol Both of you posted something that has nothing to do with what I asked ..lmao

2002 gt with a 545 stroker
1985 notch 466 6.24 1/8 N/A
1989 gt 331 stroker
Nitro Lew is offline  
post #9 of 55 Old 11-24-2012, 04:23 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (22)
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 3,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro Lew View Post
Nope, there are a lot of guys on here that will answer a question and know what they are talking about . I guess you just need to weed through the dumbasses first..lol Both of you posted something that has nothing to do with what I asked ..lmao
Thats because what you asked doesnt have an answer. You need to chill the #### out, at least you got a response. I come to bowling green often and would love to meet you on the track once your finished so we can tell who the dumbass is. You said it in your post that you have no knowledge of turbos and you have expressed here that you also have no knowledge of E85. I am here as a resource for people like you, to try and help. Not to "tell you what you should be running" lol. man i dont care to be honest. The difference between running 8.7:1 and 10.5:1+ compression is HUGE AS ####. Im talking about tons of power that your leaving on the table and driveability. More compression means you dont have to run as much boost to make the same HP. The throttle response and low end power would be greatly improved. Many people are going e85 these days, but ive never heard of an e85 car on 8.7:1 compression. There is no way possible to predict how much HP its going to make especially with it being an auto and having a mystery convertor. The point is to make your target HP at the least amount of boost possible. You dont want to have to run more boost. Thats where the extra compression comes in. Buck up and send the damn pistons back, itll take two weeks max and yes the company will take them back unless theyve been modified. Then youll be coming on here kissing my feet once its driving

03 Mustang GT
Turbo 2v
LS1KILR is offline  
post #10 of 55 Old 11-24-2012, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (32)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bowling green KY
Posts: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1KILR View Post
Thats because what you asked doesnt have an answer. You need to chill the #### out, at least you got a response. I come to bowling green often and would love to meet you on the track once your finished so we can tell who the dumbass is.
Doesn't have a answer????....realy !! I asked what ignition to run!!! ...and I was asking people with Blow through setups that will know!! Not a know it all with a modular motor 03 gt or what ecu to run in my NONE ECU car...lmfao Now if you dont have anything to post worth reading or about what I asked go #### someone elses thread up .


2002 gt with a 545 stroker
1985 notch 466 6.24 1/8 N/A
1989 gt 331 stroker
Nitro Lew is offline  
post #11 of 55 Old 11-24-2012, 05:00 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (8)
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: michigan
Posts: 73
No i missed the blow through comment my bad... was trying to help on the boost controller issue... But whatever.. im up in michigan when u get this turd built holler back ill be more than willing to get some easy money..
bluemusclebullies is offline  
post #12 of 55 Old 11-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (22)
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 3,716
You ####ed this thread up. Instead of calmly talking and sharing good knowledge that everyone could possibly use, your just being crazy and acting like an idiot. I don't have to own a blow thru carb or a big block to answer your question. We already told you the ignition is fine. Go find some old school big block guy to tell you the same thing and maybe you'll be happy

03 Mustang GT
Turbo 2v
LS1KILR is offline  
post #13 of 55 Old 11-24-2012, 05:11 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (32)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bowling green KY
Posts: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemusclebullies View Post
No i missed the blow through comment my bad... was trying to help on the boost controller issue... But whatever.. im up in michigan when u get this turd built holler back ill be more than willing to get some easy money..
Gotta love the internet tough guys...lol Yeah I drive up there you to race you...get real. The main title says Need help "blow through guys" how did you miss that or the fact that I posted it has a csu 850 carb... See this is the problem some of you open your mouth before you even know what you are talking about !

2002 gt with a 545 stroker
1985 notch 466 6.24 1/8 N/A
1989 gt 331 stroker
Nitro Lew is offline  
post #14 of 55 Old 11-24-2012, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (32)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bowling green KY
Posts: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1KILR View Post
You ####ed this thread up. Instead of calmly talking and sharing good knowledge that everyone could possibly use, your just being crazy and acting like an idiot. I don't have to own a blow thru carb or a big block to answer your question. We already told you the ignition is fine. Go find some old school big block guy to tell you the same thing and maybe you'll be happy
Just to let you know a 349 is a stroked small block not a big block ... This is like fighting with a retard!!

2002 gt with a 545 stroker
1985 notch 466 6.24 1/8 N/A
1989 gt 331 stroker
Nitro Lew is offline  
post #15 of 55 Old 11-24-2012, 05:18 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (22)
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 3,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro Lew View Post
This is like fighting with a retard!!
This is exactly what your engine will be saying about you running that compression ratio on e85

03 Mustang GT
Turbo 2v
LS1KILR is offline  
post #16 of 55 Old 11-25-2012, 11:30 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (32)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bowling green KY
Posts: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1KILR View Post
This is exactly what your engine will be saying about you running that compression ratio on e85
You realy are a stupid ####..lmao Here this setup in smaller then mine and it made 940hp with only 8.2 compression!! Your going to tell Bennet Racing they dont know what they are doing as well.. Get off the computer because I think I here your Mommy calling you

Bennett Racing - 940hp 331ci Small-Block Ford - Hot Rod Magazine

2002 gt with a 545 stroker
1985 notch 466 6.24 1/8 N/A
1989 gt 331 stroker
Nitro Lew is offline  
post #17 of 55 Old 11-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (22)
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 3,716
Are they running on e85? NO! You failed here sir...and that was yesterday. Meet me at Beech Bend in the spring!

03 Mustang GT
Turbo 2v
LS1KILR is offline  
post #18 of 55 Old 11-25-2012, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (32)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bowling green KY
Posts: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1KILR View Post
Are they running on e85? NO! You failed here sir...and that was yesterday. Meet me at Beech Bend in the spring!
So your saying if they run e85 it will make less power??? Or are you saying its a 940 hp dog if they ran e85...lmfao Just because you run e85 doesnt mean you will be slow having low compression on a turbo motor jackass!! I will be at beach bend every weekend and CAN NOT WAIT to meet you !

2002 gt with a 545 stroker
1985 notch 466 6.24 1/8 N/A
1989 gt 331 stroker
Nitro Lew is offline  
post #19 of 55 Old 11-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (22)
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: mt.sterling ky
Posts: 375
That ignition box will be just fine i run the same one, and the compression will be fine also running e85 that will mean that you can just be more mean to it with timing, the more compression you have the smaller tuning window you will have. Sounds like a healthy little build i would rock it.
phillip_ 347 is offline  
post #20 of 55 Old 11-25-2012, 03:41 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (32)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bowling green KY
Posts: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip_ 347 View Post
That ignition box will be just fine i run the same one, and the compression will be fine also running e85 that will mean that you can just be more mean to it with timing, the more compression you have the smaller tuning window you will have. Sounds like a healthy little build i would rock it.
Thanks for the input !! How did you set the distrubutor curve up ? What strings or shims inside the distributer "if your running a MSD distributor" ?

Thanks Lew

2002 gt with a 545 stroker
1985 notch 466 6.24 1/8 N/A
1989 gt 331 stroker
Nitro Lew is offline  
post #21 of 55 Old 11-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Registered User
 
Buds91LX's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (7)
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Mentor Ohio thats NE of Cleveland
Posts: 456
When you say blow though, 99% of the guy here think mass air style.As in blow or suck. You may have saved a bunch of time if you would have told them you were talking a blow though carb system in your first post or any post.

Rio Red 97 cobra. Full turbo build. 78MM
91 Vortech LX. 15#boost. Sold
silver Whippled 03 cobra. Sold
DSG Whippled 03 Cobra Sold
Buds91LX is offline  
post #22 of 55 Old 11-25-2012, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (32)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bowling green KY
Posts: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buds91LX View Post
When you say blow though, 99% of the guy here think mass air style.As in blow or suck. You may have saved a bunch of time if you would have told them you were talking a blow though carb system in your first post or any post.
I posted my setup and it said 850 CSU "CARB"..lol How could I be more clear!!!

2002 gt with a 545 stroker
1985 notch 466 6.24 1/8 N/A
1989 gt 331 stroker
Nitro Lew is offline  
post #23 of 55 Old 11-26-2012, 08:30 AM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (4)
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rockport, TX
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro Lew View Post
I posted my setup and it said 850 CSU "CARB"..lol How could I be more clear!!!
I'm with you on all this nitro. The first post was pretty clear.

As for ignition, I can't help, but for boost control I would recommend the ams-1000. By far the best controller I have been around. I plan on putting the ams-500 on my street car since I don't need all the control of the 1000.

Is the turbo you are running a t4? What kind of ar on the exhaust? I think that may be the only choking point in the setup but should still make the power you are looking for (around 950).

2003 OW Cobra Vert - Twin 57s, TH400, SRA
2013 Escape - 2.0 EcoBoost
2014 Honda Accord - Dat MPG Doe
2002 MG GT Vert - SOLD

Last edited by Joyrider564; 11-26-2012 at 08:34 AM.
Joyrider564 is offline  
post #24 of 55 Old 11-26-2012, 09:06 AM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (15)
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro Lew View Post
Thanks for the input !! How did you set the distrubutor curve up ? What strings or shims inside the distributer "if your running a MSD distributor" ?

Thanks Lew
Phillip you are not allowed to answer those questions.. it was not stated in the original post, remember? Be cautious. This douche bag like to go off the handle for no reason..

Sent from my Galaxy SIII
92foxbodystang is offline  
post #25 of 55 Old 11-26-2012, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (32)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bowling green KY
Posts: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyrider564 View Post
I'm with you on all this nitro. The first post was pretty clear.

As for ignition, I can't help, but for boost control I would recommend the ams-1000. By far the best controller I have been around. I plan on putting the ams-500 on my street car since I don't need all the control of the 1000.

Is the turbo you are running a t4? What kind of ar on the exhaust? I think that may be the only choking point in the setup but should still make the power you are looking for (around 950).
Its a t-4 and the pipe is 4inch . I'll look into the AMS stuff ...Thanks

2002 gt with a 545 stroker
1985 notch 466 6.24 1/8 N/A
1989 gt 331 stroker
Nitro Lew is offline  
post #26 of 55 Old 11-26-2012, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (32)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bowling green KY
Posts: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92foxbodystang View Post
Phillip you are not allowed to answer those questions.. it was not stated in the original post, remember? Be cautious. This douche bag like to go off the handle for no reason..

Sent from my Galaxy SIII
Yes jackass I do like to go off on dumbasses like yourself that have nothing to say worth reading !! Most of the time it just young kids that hate on what they dont have...lmao

2002 gt with a 545 stroker
1985 notch 466 6.24 1/8 N/A
1989 gt 331 stroker
Nitro Lew is offline  
post #27 of 55 Old 11-26-2012, 03:17 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (8)
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: michigan
Posts: 73
Dude please just put ur ancient ass carb setup together already and u can pick a track that is rite next to ur trailer.. Ill come down there with cash and run u for ur whole trailer park, and ur ####in car included..I think ur best bet grampa is to stick with ur carb and ur nos .. Ur out of ur league..

And just 1 more thing, bolting that terd together is the least of ur problem.. Thats why other people were askin u other questions..Have fun tuning, im sure ur gonna get tons of help here.no doubt u can find another senior citizen who knows everything about tuning turbo cars dushe bag..
bluemusclebullies is offline  
post #28 of 55 Old 11-26-2012, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (32)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bowling green KY
Posts: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemusclebullies View Post
Dude please just put ur ancient ass carb setup together already and u can pick a track that is rite next to ur trailer.. Ill come down there with cash and run u for ur whole trailer park, and ur ####in car included..I think ur best bet grampa is to stick with ur carb and ur nos .. Ur out of ur league..

And just 1 more thing, bolting that terd together is the least of ur problem.. Thats why other people were askin u other questions..Have fun tuning, im sure ur gonna get tons of help here.no doubt u can find another senior citizen who knows everything about tuning turbo cars dushe bag..
Now I can see why you messed up and didnt see what my post said!! You guys show how ####ing stupid you are,,,lmfao!!!!

2002 gt with a 545 stroker
1985 notch 466 6.24 1/8 N/A
1989 gt 331 stroker
Nitro Lew is offline  
post #29 of 55 Old 11-26-2012, 05:11 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92foxbodystang View Post
Phillip you are not allowed to answer those questions.. it was not stated in the original post, remember? Be cautious. This douche bag like to go off the handle for no reason..

Sent from my Galaxy SIII
Why is he a douchebag? Seems like you boys need not to get so butthurt when this cat ask specific questions.
thunderbolt64 is offline  
post #30 of 55 Old 11-26-2012, 05:15 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 8
Damn guys, why don't we just let the guy build the car the way he wants to? He's obviously not building it for anyone else, but himself. Sounds like to me he's running lower compression to keep it a little more street friendly so it can be more than just a track car. A lot of people here are making themselves look pretty immature and foolish.
PerformanceRed00 is offline  
post #31 of 55 Old 11-26-2012, 05:15 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemusclebullies View Post
Dude please just put ur ancient ass carb setup together already and u can pick a track that is rite next to ur trailer.. Ill come down there with cash and run u for ur whole trailer park, and ur ####in car included..I think ur best bet grampa is to stick with ur carb and ur nos .. Ur out of ur league..

And just 1 more thing, bolting that terd together is the least of ur problem.. Thats why other people were askin u other questions..Have fun tuning, im sure ur gonna get tons of help here.no doubt u can find another senior citizen who knows everything about tuning turbo cars dushe bag..
WOW!

C'mon down. I gotta slow car for you to try out. 3 tracks I can drive my car to & rip off some decent times than drive home to my modular home (we don't call them trailer home when they sit on 100+ acres).

BITCH
thunderbolt64 is offline  
post #32 of 55 Old 11-26-2012, 05:35 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (15)
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbolt64 View Post
Why is he a douchebag? Seems like you boys need not to get so butthurt when this cat ask specific questions.
He is a douche bag because he is a rude #######. Don't post a question if all you are going to do is bitch at people for trying to help you.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII
92foxbodystang is offline  
post #33 of 55 Old 11-26-2012, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (32)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bowling green KY
Posts: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92foxbodystang View Post
He is a douche bag because he is a rude #######. Don't post a question if all you are going to do is bitch at people for trying to help you.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII
How the hell did you try and help with what I asked?????...realy

2002 gt with a 545 stroker
1985 notch 466 6.24 1/8 N/A
1989 gt 331 stroker
Nitro Lew is offline  
post #34 of 55 Old 11-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemusclebullies View Post
Dude please just put ur ancient ass carb setup together already and u can pick a track that is rite next to ur trailer.. Ill come down there with cash and run u for ur whole trailer park, and ur ####in car included..I think ur best bet grampa is to stick with ur carb and ur nos .. Ur out of ur league..

And just 1 more thing, bolting that terd together is the least of ur problem.. Thats why other people were askin u other questions..Have fun tuning, im sure ur gonna get tons of help here.no doubt u can find another senior citizen who knows everything about tuning turbo cars dushe bag..
I guess if you want to stereotype people let's talk about Michigan. Let me guess you are one of those douche bags that when asked where you are from you hold up your 5 fingers and point like an imbosol. You love cold weather and wore your Halloween costume over a snow suit. You also say ridiculous things like "eh" and "melk." You sit around and play Euchre with your buddies every weekend while listening to Eminem's 8 Mile song over and over while drinking some "pop". Let's not get into the sorry excuse for sports franchises....

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by PerformanceRed00; 11-27-2012 at 09:35 AM.
PerformanceRed00 is offline  
post #35 of 55 Old 11-26-2012, 05:56 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (15)
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro Lew View Post
How the hell did you try and help with what I asked?????...realy
No I didn't try to help you. After I looked through and saw how rude you were to everyone else, I wouldn't have helped you if a boulder was sitting on your chest.

Plus I couldn't care less if your car ran or burnt to the ground when you turned the key on.

I'm done with this worthless thread. Good luck with your garbage and your piece of crap setup.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII
92foxbodystang is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Blow thru Ysi supercharger to Precision 101 turbo swap Draggin50 Turbochargers 23 11-29-2012 11:11 AM
03 04 cobra turbo guys come in. tedster429 Turbochargers 8 06-06-2012 03:14 AM
Guys running the On3 turbo ? MY 93 GT Turbochargers 31 03-04-2012 11:49 PM
Efi turbo or blow thru turbo?? LukeG15 5.0/5.8 Engine Tech 4 02-14-2011 09:26 PM
Blow thru turbo. Ideas wanted... LukeG15 5.0/5.8 Engine Tech 19 02-09-2011 07:53 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome