Jegs no longer sells ON3 turbo kits - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 77 Old 11-04-2012, 12:02 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (8)
Garage
Jegs no longer sells ON3 turbo kits

I called Jegs today about the ON3 kit. Jegs no longer sell any more kits due to not getting part from ON3.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 77 Old 11-04-2012, 01:13 AM

Trader Feedback: (22)
it was inevitable. on3 will be out of business in 2-3 years tops imo

03 Mustang GT
Turbo 2v
post #3 of 77 Old 11-04-2012, 01:22 AM

Trader Feedback: (20)
pas will take care of us....hopefully

Shameless plug.... My Business

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Use coupon code MADSPEED for a 20% discount!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 77 Old 11-04-2012, 08:37 AM

Trader Feedback: (1)
Jegs was having big problems with On3! I had to send back on3 injectors and the service rep told me they have more problems with on3 than any other supplier!!
post #5 of 77 Old 11-04-2012, 01:55 PM

Trader Feedback: (6)
I was just on jegs and they have even more up for sale if you type in
"on 3 performance" in the search bar.

336ci, twin 66 turbo, diamond 9.5cr pistons, boss block, eagle forged crank ,80mm accufab,bullet cam, Msd 6al, Holley Hp wideband system, trick flow box r intake, front mount, 3400lbs, 3200 stall, c4 transmission, 06gt, best 1/4 9.876 135.75 1.41 60ft , A1000 pump,80lb injector

Last edited by tubbedstangeater; 11-04-2012 at 08:16 PM.
post #6 of 77 Old 11-05-2012, 10:32 PM

hahahahahaha didnt take long for that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

www.cleanfeetpetcleanup.com/cats
post #7 of 77 Old 11-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Authorized corral.net Advertiser

Trader Feedback: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1KILR View Post
it was inevitable. on3 will be out of business in 2-3 years tops imo
Really? How about maybe a friendly gentlemen's bet on that one and put your money where you mouth is?
post #8 of 77 Old 11-06-2012, 07:28 PM

^^^^ Good to see you can come on the computer to make bets but can't answer your phone!!!
post #9 of 77 Old 11-06-2012, 07:28 PM

For what it matters, its pretty mutual and clearly we could have continued business. Its not like I was just cut off and they quite selling. Although Im sure most will make it out to be that. There were some differences and I really decided it wasn't want I wanted. Im going to just leave it at that and everyone else can add their .02

My company is going strong and not going anywhere, regardless of whats posted or said. Have a nice day
post #10 of 77 Old 11-06-2012, 07:54 PM

Phones on my desk sitting in front of me, what would you like to talk about?

post #11 of 77 Old 11-06-2012, 08:14 PM

If you want to continue to do business you will have to maintain the key critical success factors of this industry which you are currently not maintaining. The most critical success factor is value to the consumer. You need more..In order to provide more value to your customers you first need to improve your customer service in relation to 1. answering phones and 2. standing behind the product you sell. If you continue to ignore customers demands you will eventually fail. You must prove yourself as a reliable supplier. If you cannot be reliable with us, I doubt you were very reliable with Jegs. You cannot continue to ignore peoples threads when they have issues on here and simply telling them to call some phone number. People dont want to have to call. People dont have time to work around your business schedule. This is a convenient way to communicate with you. By not utilizing this and other online forums, you are hurting your business. Get with the times, people are conducting most business online these days. If you are relying on phone calls to conduct your business, then you will also eventually fail. These threads are your business, especially now. I or anyone else wouldnt be coming on here saying this for no reason. Maybe this is a wake up call for you, or maybe not, that if your business is going to grow and expand over the next few years then some things are going to need to change. Start answering threads and backing your product. Start answering phones and efficiently handling warranty returns. Lastly, stop using crappy wastegates and v band clamps so you can reduce warranty returns which is likely what happened and caused so much problems....

03 Mustang GT
Turbo 2v
post #12 of 77 Old 11-06-2012, 08:16 PM

All of which I understand very clearly, thanks
post #13 of 77 Old 11-06-2012, 10:38 PM

Guys, dont forget there are pricing demands that need to be met to do business with those large parts houses like Jegs and Summit etc. On3 might not have the financial ability to meet those demands. I am not backing or bashing On3 or the parts houses, just speaking from my experience as a fellow business owner. :beer:

post #14 of 77 Old 11-07-2012, 02:10 AM

Trader Feedback: (28)
Quote:
Originally Posted by On 3 Performance View Post
For what it matters, its pretty mutual and clearly we could have continued business. Its not like I was just cut off and they quite selling. Although Im sure most will make it out to be that. There were some differences and I really decided it wasn't want I wanted. Im going to just leave it at that and everyone else can add their .02

My company is going strong and not going anywhere, regardless of whats posted or said. Have a nice day

I bet the difference was Jegs was selling complete on3 kits to customers, but you were just sending 3/4 of a kit.
post #15 of 77 Old 11-07-2012, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madspeed1 View Post
Guys, dont forget there are pricing demands that need to be met to do business with those large parts houses like Jegs and Summit etc. On3 might not have the financial ability to meet those demands. I am not backing or bashing On3 or the parts houses, just speaking from my experience as a fellow business owner. :beer:
Been there and done that. Had similar issues having a small business. Times are tough!!
As far as communication he has answered all my emails in a timely manner and for how big of a pain in the ass he has continued to answer my questions. So suck it everyone. He offers the best bang for the buck. Get over it if he can't get back to you within a day or two. In my opinion a modification like he offers takes a patient person that actually knows what they are getting into with such a mod. If anyone is in that big of a rush they are clueless. Go somewhere else and spend your life saving and buy a different kit. I'd rather be patient and save cash. Being a small business owner in the past lets me understand his position.

336ci, twin 66 turbo, diamond 9.5cr pistons, boss block, eagle forged crank ,80mm accufab,bullet cam, Msd 6al, Holley Hp wideband system, trick flow box r intake, front mount, 3400lbs, 3200 stall, c4 transmission, 06gt, best 1/4 9.876 135.75 1.41 60ft , A1000 pump,80lb injector

Last edited by tubbedstangeater; 11-07-2012 at 08:33 AM.
post #16 of 77 Old 11-07-2012, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolinranger View Post
I bet the difference was Jegs was selling complete on3 kits to customers, but you were just sending 3/4 of a kit.
I dont even know how you can come up with something so idiotic, that could be one of the dumbest comments I have had to read.

They inventory a majority of what they sell, if something is not shipped in full, someone has processed the order wrong in their facility. Good try though
post #17 of 77 Old 11-07-2012, 05:36 PM

Trader Feedback: (14)
Quote:
Phones on my desk sitting in front of me, what would you like to talk about?
Is the ringer off? I tried calling everyday for 3 weeks and all I ever got was the voice mailbox is full. I guess your lucky you have great vendors like Chris at PAS that are here to take care of your valued customers.
post #18 of 77 Old 11-07-2012, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rcfed95 View Post
Is the ringer off? I tried calling everyday for 3 weeks and all I ever got was the voice mailbox is full. I guess your lucky you have great vendors like Chris at PAS that are here to take care of your valued customers.
I also tried everyday for over a month! no answer and mailbox always full!! I'm not saying your kit sucks because it actually fit really well but i will say I was less than impressed when one of my brand new On3 injectors was stuck open hydrolocking my motor!!! Also costomer service = 0
post #19 of 77 Old 11-07-2012, 08:53 PM

There is a very clear message on my voicemail if you are calling that states if I miss your call to shoot me a message via email. I leave my email address on there and could have very easily got in contact with me if you needed.
post #20 of 77 Old 11-07-2012, 10:17 PM

Trader Feedback: (4)
I have contacted On3 via email/messaging on a number of occasions regarding unrelated questions. Always got an answer with 24-48 hours. I'm not super 'needy' customer though I guess.

1965 AC Cobra 427SC Replica [Carb Edelbrock 306ci SBF, 1980lbs]
2001 Mustang GT - [645WHP, 652TQ][MMR900 + Trick Flow Heads + Intake][ON3 Turbo @ 14psi]
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee HEMI, 2006 Infiniti G35, 2012 Honda CRV EXL [The Daily Drivers!]
post #21 of 77 Old 11-07-2012, 11:00 PM

phone call, who does that anymore?
:dunno

post #22 of 77 Old 11-07-2012, 11:43 PM

Trader Feedback: (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by madspeed1 View Post
phone call, who does that anymore?
:dunno
i did chad gave me a great deal on a replacment blowoff valve and some friendly advice on how not to lose a cold pipe so far everything works great and have up the boost more.i deal with hotrodders daily at my repair shop truly wished i didnt want everything for nothing and rude about it also
post #23 of 77 Old 11-07-2012, 11:49 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
I really have to chime in here. I bought 1 of the first kits on3 sold and noticed some of the ppl bashing back then are still bashing on3 now 3yrs later. Dont you have anyhting better to do with your time or are you just pissed it wasent your idea ???? I bought a kit and had no idea what I was doing and I mean nothing I can turn a wrench but am in no means a repair man . I found a set of instructions and found this forum and .........READ,READ AND READ and then read some more !!!!!
I did call on3 hear and there and it was hit or miss but hay its a small buisness what you expecting dell support? Someone there 24/7 to tell you the mouse isnt a little rodent? I bought a kit to install myself not a kit to have Chad walk me through installing . Also there are some REALLY nice ppl on this forum that take there time to help and I mean really help . Its not the best kit out there but 1 I could afford and anyone spending there hard earned money with out reserching a product before they buy deserves what they get .When I bought the kit I did not even know if it came with a warranty. I like the kit it works and is way less then anything else out there.I sold the car 2yrs ago and bought it back about 6 weeks ago and guess what the kit still works as good as the day I installed it and they didnt do a thing to the car just drove it. Now I am not an oh on3 is the best thing since sliced bread but it does work and at a much cheaper price than anything else out there. I have called Chad since I bought the car back and guess what out of the 4 times I called 3 times he answered and the 4th he called back and said sorry he missed my call .PPL there are time zones in the states. I own a small buisness and dont answer my phone at times and if a customer calls after hrs guess what I CHARGE for my time even if it is to support my products.
PPL this is a hobby to most of us and it can be fustrating just take your time and if you get too stressed walk away from it for awile and come back to it when you want to . If you are working on you DD you better have a spare car no matter if you doing a turbo ,suppercharger, etc. Anything that might go wrong can with anything. I know the on3 bashers are going to chime in just take them for who they are and they can be somewhat helpfull . Just remember most of them havent even touched or seen a on3 kit .Me I do want to hear the good and the bad of a product before I buy something then decide for myself what im going to do .
Well just my 2 cents

2002 MustangGT,FRPP 70mm TB,TF plenum,1/2" Intake/plenum spacer,Qa1K member A arms,UPR Coilover,UPR 4Bolt CC,Tokico HP's,FL subframe connectors,UPR torque boxs,SVT Focus Fuel Pump,BAP,42lb injectors,Magnapacks,SCT X3,Pro-5.0 Shifter,3:55 Gears,On3 MP Turbo T70,EboostStreet,446whp/511wtq

Last edited by vorga; 11-08-2012 at 01:15 AM.
post #24 of 77 Old 11-08-2012, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjm177 View Post
I also tried everyday for over a month! no answer and mailbox always full!! I'm not saying your kit sucks because it actually fit really well but i will say I was less than impressed when one of my brand new On3 injectors was stuck open hydrolocking my motor!!! Also costomer service = 0
I had a 600.00 dollar set of fast injectors that did the same thing. Do I bash fast. No, because fast doesn't even produce em. All they do is drill the offices. Its already preassembled basically. Fast products aren't cheap.

post #25 of 77 Old 11-08-2012, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rcfed95 View Post
https://forums.corral.net/forums/turb...92805-b-g.html
This is all obamas fault. It's happening everywhere.

post #26 of 77 Old 11-10-2012, 02:06 AM

Trader Feedback: (28)
Thumbs down

Quote:
I dont even know how you can come up with something so idiotic, that could be one of the dumbest comments I have had to read.

They inventory a majority of what they sell, if something is not shipped in full, someone has processed the order wrong in their facility. Good try though

Yea, Just play it off like you've done with all the other customer problems. Actually this came from you ripping off a friend who ordered you kit(I recommended) from jegs and you just happen to leave parts out of the kit that where on the list of contents. Called jegs had a conference call with you and them and you stated, you'd ship it all out and what do you know got a little vaccum hose and 3 plastic fittings. Your are a shady business owner, just trying to ripoff people thats trying to build a hotrod on a budget.

On3's a good company
post #27 of 77 Old 11-10-2012, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubbedstangeater View Post
I had a 600.00 dollar set of fast injectors that did the same thing. Do I bash fast. No, because fast doesn't even produce em. All they do is drill the offices. Its already preassembled basically. Fast products aren't cheap.
Ya i realize these things happen! But after it happened I did a search online and quickly realized mine was not an isolated incident!!
post #28 of 77 Old 11-14-2012, 05:26 PM

Trader Feedback: (7)
To on3, do your kits work with upr K member kits? lol Even if the service sucks ass good bang for the buck, the pipeing alone on a helion kit cost more then the on3 kits, if and when i get a on3 kit im probably going to get name brand supporting parts, fuel, MAF, ect.
post #29 of 77 Old 11-14-2012, 05:32 PM

condor, I've talked to others that have used the On3 kit with UPR k member with no problems. Good thing, as I have UPR setup also and planning on turboing it this winter

post #30 of 77 Old 11-14-2012, 09:32 PM

The 2nd generation kits are all designed around UPR's suspension. Im not sure what you mean name brand on the support parts but we sell and stock PMAS meters, bosch/deka/fms injectors, walbro / On 3 pumps, as well as just about anything else out there. If you need something in specific when ordering, you just have to ask.
post #31 of 77 Old 11-19-2012, 10:05 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:

Since I'm the one who started the thread I had to come back to respond. Spoolingranger is correct I talked to Jegs and they said they couldn't get parts from you and kits were incomplete and thats why their not ordering any more kits from you.

I'm going to leave it at that. Now call me a Idiot if you DARE!!!!!!!
post #32 of 77 Old 11-20-2012, 01:26 PM

Well Im sorry your information is wrong, dont try and call me out. I never called anyone an idiot, read before making stupid comments. I said its idiotic, what business is it of your anyways? I dont and will not make all my business public, its not necessary and quite frankly, none of your business anyhow.

We have a few disagreements, its really nothing on bad terms and not a big deal. The only big deal is the one your trying to make, which is foolish!!!!!
post #33 of 77 Old 11-20-2012, 10:32 PM Thread Starter

Garage
I'm not trying to cause any problems. I called Jegs to order your kit and thats what I was told. This is a forum for INFOMATION, and thats what i did. If you would correct some of the problems and stop with all of the excuses, then maybe I would buy your kit.

It's clearly a decent kit but it has some issue that needs to be fix. All I'm saying is fix the problems man. I would love to get one of your kits but is it worth me gambling $1500 bucks. You answer that question?
post #34 of 77 Old 11-21-2012, 07:16 AM

Trader Feedback: (11)
I will say i did call got an answer ordered my kit came in a few days...Fit good performs awesome...I like the kit i tried it even reading and hearing all the down talk about On3...I cant really say anything Bad so far and its been on the car for almost a yr now and i daily drive it...Hope this helps...

Turbo installed!!!!
87 GT Vert.On3 turbo making 14 psi,Trickflow TW 170cc heads,TF street heat intake,70mm TB,stock cam,1.6 roller rockers,Snow performance stage 2 meth kit,42# injectors,340 lph fuel pump,AOD,Lentech VB,electric OD 3000 stall.3.55's
post #35 of 77 Old 11-21-2012, 11:11 AM

Trader Feedback: (40)
Garage
ill be buying a on3 kit here real soon for a street project im doing.

"Run what you brung " "dig race only "
Sponsored Links
Advertisement