looking for some turbo cam help - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 08-13-2012, 12:09 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (8)
looking for some turbo cam help

Here we go guys.. rite off im gonna tell u im not the biggest wrencher in the world so if i miss something bare with me.. Im looking for some guidance on good turbo cam.. Im looking for something aggressive but still streetable..Here s the set up and u tell me what u would recommend..

I have a boss 302 block bored and stroked to a 347 , forged probe pistons,scat forged crank, forged i beam rods, trickflow highports, orginally they were 64cc but im gonna have some work done, trick flow track heat upper and lower, 80 mill throttle body, 75 mill borg warner turbo,80 pound injectors..255 intank,255 inline, boost a pump. Im gonna run quarter horse for a tuner..

Im lookin to have something well mannered enough to drive around on the street but still produce atleast 450hp off motor alone.. i would like to be around 800 hp or more with the turbo turned up... Let me know what u guys suggest and thanks in advance...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Authorized corral.net Advertiser

Trader Feedback: (230)
For your combo I would highly recommend custom here are two great resources for your setup, we have worked with both.

http://www.flowtechinduction.com/

Home Page

Power Adder Solutions,Inc. Supplying All Your Forced Induction Parts And Accessories -SCT Certified- Supporting TwEECer R/T - BE - Quarterhorse Tuning

For Immediate Assistance Call Us: 1.919.779.4153 email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
We do not get on the forums every day for PM Reply.

Office Hours: Monday - Friday (9:00-5:30pm) EST

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Distributor For: MegaSquirt-Top Dealer,On3 Performance Turbo Systems,Hellion Power Systems,Innovate Motorsports,Trick Flow,AFR,Pro-M Racing,Precision Turbo,Siemens Deka,Turbosmart,Spec,SCT,Moates.net,Binary Editor,Procharger,Vortech and More!

post #3 of 5 Old 08-13-2012, 11:45 PM

Trader Feedback: (18)
F-cam will be what most turbo guys run unless its a custom cam

afr 185 heads, dss 331
Turbo build
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 08-14-2012, 05:54 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (8)
Thanks a lot guys.. i was def leaning towards custom but i wanted a idea of how "custom" it needed to be.. I have heard a lot of good things about the f cam.. But honestly im trying to beat a 9.80 et and really would like to have every advantage... If anyone has a similar setup i would be real curious on what cam ur running.. Thanks again for all the help guys...

p.s.. I guess i should have included that its a tko 500 with a centerforce clutch on 373 gears. any other advice would be highly appreciated also...
post #5 of 5 Old 08-14-2012, 08:40 PM

Trader Feedback: (18)
Go to a 3.27 gear and you'll love it

afr 185 heads, dss 331
Turbo build
Sponsored Links
Advertisement