Air & Oil Separator tank or Valve cover Breather kit - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 07-05-2012, 01:03 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (20)
Air & Oil Separator tank or Valve cover Breather kit

Air & Oil Separator tank or Valve cover Breather kit on a turbo. My frist turbo build and was windering what style would be better? 67mm turbo with 4.75 stroker

1999 auto turbo buld! Precision PT7675 CEA
MMR 4.75 se stroker bullet oil pump 9:1 compression notched pistions MMR stage 3 turbo cams, livernois stage 3 heads ARP everything cricle D triple disk 3800 stall 6pt cage full adj suspension just a street car
xbox: mcraven420
Lookin for 9's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-06-2012, 12:39 AM

Trader Feedback: (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravens02 View Post
Air & Oil Separator tank or Valve cover Breather kit on a turbo. My frist turbo build and was windering what style would be better? 67mm turbo with 4.75 stroker
there is a lot of info on the topic but not a whole bunch of success stories that are consistent... I think it was (going totally off of memory here) that if you keep your pcv at the back of the intake or swap it out for a turbocoupe one then route an air oil separator to that.... meh... I really can't remember. It's very annoying is what it is and my car is not running so I can't tell you. I can tell you when I ran a breather it just misted the oil in my compartment and it sucked.... but some swear by them. Good luck.

post #3 of 3 Old 07-06-2012, 01:10 AM

Trader Feedback: (17)
I run a header evac kit. Constant vacuum on the crankcase, no vac pump to fail, no catch can to dump. Any oil vapors go right into the exhaust

TWIN TURBO!! Because bottles are for babies and superchargers blow
megasquirt, 331, twin 66s, ported 205cc head, efi spyder intake, 160# injectors, e85
Sponsored Links
Advertisement