on3 oilfilter adaptor problems - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 06-27-2012, 11:09 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (7)
on3 oilfilter adaptor problems

Chad,

We email back and forth a few times on this and now you will not replay to my emails or pick up the phone when I call.

I have you FF 4.6 kit, ready to put in.
I got your filter adapter/relocater kit for the extra $109.00 with exchange of the one that comes with the kit.

The problem is as I stated in my emails.
I'm using a 2004 Mach1 block. This block has a larger coolant opening. The adapter you sent me looks to be made off of the smaller tekside block opening.

If I use the smaller gasket it will not seal on block. When using the correct gasket for the block, the gasket is larger the the adapter.

I had to get a Mach1 adapter because the GT adapter has the same problem, it is to small

What I need from you. your choice.

1 send me the adapter that gos on the stock gt/mach 1 housing and call it a day.

2 Send me the hole relocater kit, I will return this one and you can refund my $109.00

3 Not do anything, or dont respond to this as you have not to my email, I will call and put a dispute on my card for the hole kit and I will drive to your shop and handle it there.

your choice.
PM me for my address if you do not have it.
Gene Schaub

I need just the adapter below with the side ports.
Thank you

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rio Red 97 cobra. Full turbo build. 78MM
91 Vortech LX. 15#boost. Sold
silver Whippled 03 cobra. Sold
DSG Whippled 03 Cobra Sold

Last edited by Buds91LX; 06-27-2012 at 11:12 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 06-27-2012, 11:40 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
He is really swamped with his work, i called 3 times over the course of 3-4hrs with no pick up and his inbox is full so you cant leave a message. I thought he would not call back at all but i guess he seen where he missed a call and he called me back about an hr later and was very helpful and answered every question i had about the FF 2V kit. Same way with E-Mails, he has always E-Mailed me back within a few days. Hopefully he will work something out with you. Check with poweraddersolutions.com and see if he has what you need (i know you have a extra $109 tied up in useless parts though)

305/333 WHP/WTQ with CMS Stage II Cams
440/552 WHP/WTQ on Nitrous
7.86, @ 89.1mph, 1.61 60 foot, on Motor
7.15, @ 98.8mph, 1.55 60 foot, on Spray

Last edited by Baznasty Dave; 06-27-2012 at 11:43 PM.
post #3 of 4 Old 06-28-2012, 12:40 AM
Authorized corral.net Advertiser

Trader Feedback: (13)
Im very clear on the situation, instead of emails I guess we will just post back in forth for the public now since this is how you are going to think you will get a resolution. As for the part, if its not going to work on your engine, ship it back to me and Ill exchange you out for the standard oil relocation. You can provide me a CC tomorrow if you would like an item shipped out prior to me receiving your relocation kit back. You will then be refunded as I get your item back. Nothing will leave the shop though unpaid, I never get parts back in those situation.

You can also run the ford gasket f6az-6840-aa which will solve the issue. Your choice
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 06-28-2012, 05:53 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by On 3 Performance View Post
Im very clear on the situation, instead of emails I guess we will just post back in forth for the public now since this is how you are going to think you will get a resolution. As for the part, if its not going to work on your engine, ship it back to me and Ill exchange you out for the standard oil relocation. You can provide me a CC tomorrow if you would like an item shipped out prior to me receiving your relocation kit back. You will then be refunded as I get your item back. Nothing will leave the shop though unpaid, I never get parts back in those situation.

You can also run the ford gasket f6az-6840-aa which will solve the issue. Your choice

I have no problem waiting for you to receive the wrong one, before you ship it out. I sent it USPS today.

Thank you for the reply, I would not have posted it here if you would have simply called me or responded to my emails. After I sent you the pics, I never heard back from you for days, until I posted here.

As far as running the f6az_6840-aa gasket, this gasket is to small for the WAP block as I stated several times and you can clearly see in the pic and the video I sent you. The gasket is to small for the opening.
There is not a gasket out there that can work on this combo. A stock GT adapter is also to small. I now have 3 adaptos and only the Mach1 fits the coolant hole. I had to get a Mach1 adapter. I was only trying to let you know because I will not be the only one running into this problem. you need to revise the size of the adapter to cover this block. I am not upset it anyway. This stuff happens, you have taken care of me o with any questions or concers I had/have in the past and up to this point. I know your busy, and so I am. I just want to get this thing together just like every one els.

Thank you and have a great day.

Rio Red 97 cobra. Full turbo build. 78MM
91 Vortech LX. 15#boost. Sold
silver Whippled 03 cobra. Sold
DSG Whippled 03 Cobra Sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement