On3 Real work cost? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 07-12-2011, 10:22 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
On3 Real work cost?

Looking to see what it really ends up costing for this kit?

Im only going to run 6 psi till i finish my motor build.

Will a focus pump 60lb injectors suffice?

Also what power will the 76 be good for? Car will have stage 3 crowers installed which is why im staying at 6lbs til i get the shortblock

Ryan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-13-2011, 01:03 PM
CSG

Trader Feedback: (18)
My crystal ball has a short in it that I have been unable to fix so help me out with what knid of car we are working on here...

post #3 of 6 Old 07-13-2011, 02:19 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Sorry, 2004 Mach 1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 07-14-2011, 11:53 AM

Trader Feedback: (29)
Their are always hidden costs but other than the kit an fuel system you have to pay for a tune. Regular back tires and if u hammer on it a clutch upgrade may be in order. It really depends on how nice the car is that u start with and how hard u drive. O and premium gas.

1993 notch 302 and c4
quicktime turbo system
9.986 @ 136.84
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"393 stroker and pt88 inthe works"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 6 Old 07-14-2011, 02:00 PM
Authorized corral.net Advertiser

Trader Feedback: (13)
If you are building the motor, the 76mm turbo will be good to over 700. Cost depends on what kit your going with. You will need the front suspension kit, maf, injectors and pump or BAP. Then once everything is installed, you will just need a good tune(~$500). If you know exactly what you want, give us a call, we will work you up a price or pm me a list and Ill get it over
post #6 of 6 Old 07-14-2011, 03:08 PM

Trader Feedback: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanR206 View Post
Looking to see what it really ends up costing for this kit?

Im only going to run 6 psi till i finish my motor build.

Will a focus pump 60lb injectors suffice?

Also what power will the 76 be good for? Car will have stage 3 crowers installed which is why im staying at 6lbs til i get the shortblock

Ryan
This is basically what I did on my 03 Mach the first go around.

Cobra tank, fore dual pump hat+stock line adapter, dual GT supercar pumps, dual fpdms, 60# injectors +adapters, dual fpdm wiring harness... there might be some more in there but my fuel setup ran me around 1400 total (ended up selling it for $1150)

That fuel setup was good for up to 650rwhp (so they say)

I went with a VMP tube and slot style 05+ MAF and 05+ MAf.ia and that ran me about $250.

My entire tubular front end (k-member, A-arms, bumpsteer and coilovers) ran me $600

The kit itself was $1800 or $1900 shipped to my door I can't remember.

Slimline fan from Zirgo (3000cfm, stock is 24 or 2700cfm on high speed) was needed (IDK why, #### just wouldn't fit, I tried everything and so did a good buddy who was installing his HP twin kit at the time) $120

Then I had to order more heat wrap $50

Flexible coolant hose $10 (didn't like the fitment of the modified one that on3 provides in the kit)

Then turbo blanket $100

Then they made the turbo bracket $10

Boost gauge and wideband = $250ish

SCT PRP = $350 (do not get me started on SCT I could rant for an entire page on those crooks)

Thats about it. That was all for an 03 Mach 1. Once I get the rest of my shizz in for this second round I will post up a thread that you can keep an eye on.

A) I found a more economical fuel setup so that I can daily drive the car, while I build a return style setup and a motor. (should done this the first time *facepalm*

B) Didn't like the tunability of the Maf.ia, got it dialed in eventually but HPX sensor is the bees knees.

C) I threw up a little the first time I got into full boost at 8psi.

D) Then I started having cooling fan problems, my guess is due to the relation the turbo was to even my slimline fan (I should have modified the piping a bit...but I can't weld sooo that was out of the option).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement