Fast system install what am I gonna loose? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 05-29-2011, 10:34 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (29)
Fast system install what am I gonna loose?

I know this isint turbo related but it on my turbo car and I trust the people in this forum.I'm putting the classic fast in my 93 mustang and am wondering what's not gonna work. I had to remove the engine harness and stock computer is that gonna affect everything in the dash? Heater controls gauges lights ect?

1993 notch 302 and c4
quicktime turbo system
9.986 @ 136.84
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"393 stroker and pt88 inthe works"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-29-2011, 10:39 PM

Trader Feedback: (3)
The fox gauges aren't ran by the EEC, so you should have no problems putting in the FAST system. The only concern you may have is if you're changing your ignition system over to an MSD or something ; if you are, then your tach won't work. The FAST should have a tach output that will drive it in that situation. If you're running the stock TFI, then this doesn't apply to you.

post #3 of 3 Old 05-30-2011, 01:58 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (29)
I'm running a dig 6 box, msd 8584 dizzy modified locked out, sequential fast box, fast crank trigger. Just trying to keep as much stock as possible and from going over the deep end. I don't want a pure race car.

1993 notch 302 and c4
quicktime turbo system
9.986 @ 136.84

"393 stroker and pt88 inthe works"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement