like 90% done
- Need oil filter relocation kit
- Wrap the down pipe with more exhaust wrap
- modify the Y-pipe to be a little longer and repositioned
- get new serpentine belt that is shorter
- mount alternator bracket and alternator
- put on MAF and Pipe
- Various Vacuum lines
- Mount New methanol pump
- put on front bumper
- Start car with open Y pipe
A few things I noticed about the On3 kit that I came accross:
1. Header bolts did not line up exactly. I had to drill the holes larger to get them to fit (7/16's). Luckily I use the aluminum crush-style header gaskets from Percy to fill in any possible gaps
2. NO WAY can I run a mini-oil filter with this kit. The passenger O2 sensor literally sits right in front of the oil filter. I have to us a relocation. You can see in the picture below that the mini oil filter (PH16) is also laying on top of the o2 bung
3. The power steering cooler line is a joke:
4. The 90 deg elbow doesnt fit into the fender well unless you cut about 3 inches more out. Which basically only gives you about 6 inches of fender well since you have to cut the rear hole too for the intake.
5. the intake pipe to the throttle body is about 3 degrees off on the turn. It really does fit like crap. Hopefully, there will be no boost leak out the silicone tube there.
6. the instructions are pretty useless to be honest. if you're a first timer on doing any kind of installs...DON'T...you'll end up messing up something.
7. There is NO WAY, this kit is fit for A/C even though it says it is. picture below is where the compresso would go...umm..yeah thats only about 3 inches of space there
7. OVERALL though....I would give the kit an 8 out of 10 score. I feel like they need to test fit a few more of these 94/95 kits... The overall kit does have quality parts like hoses and clamps and both cold side and hot side parts are really good quality. Also, the small parts are all high quality parts as well. But small items like the intake hose no fitting properly and the header bolts not lining up are really bothersome....
8. if they paid me, I would write up a 20 page installation on this. the 8 pages (give or take) they give you don't really cut the mustard. You would really need to be an experienced installer to get it done.
I will be calling On3 to express my thought on this as well.