In need of ideas on how to mount my Oil cooler - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 08-07-2010, 01:58 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
In need of ideas on how to mount my Oil cooler

How should I mount my oil cooler in front of the intercooler . There are plastic zip ite looking things but i will have the remove the intercooler to install the zip tie things

This was from when i was installing the turbo . Its just set in front of intercooler . I ended up not installing it then and now i have gas in my oil so i have to change the oil and wanted to install the oil cooler at the same time

2002 MustangGT,FRPP 70mm TB,TF plenum,1/2" Intake/plenum spacer,Qa1K member A arms,UPR Coilover,UPR 4Bolt CC,Tokico HP's,FL subframe connectors,UPR torque boxs,SVT Focus Fuel Pump,BAP,42lb injectors,Magnapacks,SCT X3,Pro-5.0 Shifter,3:55 Gears,On3 MP Turbo T70,EboostStreet,446whp/511wtq

Last edited by vorga; 08-07-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-07-2010, 02:55 PM

Trader Feedback: (23)
easy... use the stock mounts on bottum of inter cooler ...take 1 inch flat stock aluminum,drill 2 holes one hole at each end(measure )attach one end to intercooler bottum.bend other up so it looks like a L,, get 2 p clamps( one for each side) and put around oil cooler tubes and bend aluminum to fit get bolts and bolt together ,,,,it will be trick...........should look like little L brackets when done with the p clamps bolted at on end and other to intercooler...HERE ARE WHAT YOU NEED

2012 GT AUTO
bbr tune ,bbr x-pipe,jlt cold air
[email protected]

Last edited by WHITEMACH; 08-07-2010 at 03:05 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement