Set up help - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 08-14-2009, 01:29 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (12)
Set up help

Ok I just picked up a an all forged 351 lightning roller block, with an e cam. My goal is to push the block to it's limit.

This all will be going in a 85gt, going to stay carbrated.
would like to know how big a cfm blow thru carb I would need?

The heads I plan to go with is a set of dart, Roush, or something Iron with 202/ 160's

Need to know whats a good single plain intake?

and what jetting for the Carb? (this will be my first ever carb forced induction setup) tired of High tunning cost.

What size single turbo? is there a size between the popular 76 and 88 trim turbos

what would be the best fuel system?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-17-2009, 07:51 AM

Trader Feedback: (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98blowngt View Post
Ok I just picked up a an all forged 351 lightning roller block, with an e cam. My goal is to push the block to it's limit.

This all will be going in a 85gt, going to stay carbrated.
would like to know how big a cfm blow thru carb I would need?

The heads I plan to go with is a set of dart, Roush, or something Iron with 202/ 160's

Need to know whats a good single plain intake?

and what jetting for the Carb? (this will be my first ever carb forced induction setup) tired of High tunning cost.

What size single turbo? is there a size between the popular 76 and 88 trim turbos

what would be the best fuel system?
I am trying not to be "that guy" but man you have to have some of these questions at least spread out. Granted I have not looked over your other threads you may or may not have posted. I would say on a stock displacement 351 a 76 has more than enough potential to split that block. There is a lot of information over on turbomustangs if you search or check in the newbie tech. Why not do a set of twin turbos from a thunderbird? If you can weld your own stuff that is a cheap and neat way to make power in my opinion. Fuel system, I cannot help you there unless you use electrical. On the car stuff I totally suck. Hope it all works out for you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement