Where are you guys picking up your boost source??? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-10-2009, 09:27 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (15)
Where are you guys picking up your boost source???

I'm hooking up my boost controller and I'm trying to figure out the best place for picking up the boost source for the controller and also the gauge... right now (no controller) I have the line running from the WG to the manifold/air divider that is on the fire wall which is "T" for the gauge.

I know the closest to the WG would be best but I want the controller under the dash on the drivers side, its a Hellion kit so the WG is under the car on the drivers side. I was thinking about routing the lines through the shifter area.
How much is distance a factor??

1993 Notch: Mexican 347 Hellion TFS heads/GT40 intake/Custom Cam Tremec 3550
1992 GT Convert: Green/Blk interior, 10th anniversary cobra's mostly suspension mods.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FB users please, PLEASE click "like" button. Thanks!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode