Ford Mustang Forums banner

Sealed power lash adjusters

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  NoRdO 
#1 ·
Anyone have any experience with these. I know sealed power is a pretty well known brand but haven't seen much on their lash adjusters. I'm wanting to just go ahead and replace all the adjusters while i'm going through rebuilding the heads and can get these at a reasonable price. I would hate to get the new heads on the car and have a noisy lash adjuster.

#3 ·
That's good to hear. I'm not sure what life the lifters that came in the heads i got had. The heads were clean but the timing chain guides were worn pretty bad so i'm thinking it had high mileage. I can get all 32 for around 160 so that's pretty cheap insurance to know they are all new in my mind.

#6 ·
On the heads im rebuilding several were completely collapsed and im not sure about the overall condition of the heads. I am installing new valve guides/seals valve job and minor port clean up so the last thing i want is to have an old noisy lifter make the motor sound like junk. The heads are off a junkyard motor so i don't know what life they have had.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.