Ford Mustang Forums banner

FS: 04 Cobra FULL IRS with mods + Eibach pro kit

315 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  er22bball0302 
#1 ·
Like the title says, My buddy that bought my car just got done with a Live axle swap on the 04 MystiChrome Cobra. Now the FULL IRS is just sitting in his garage and he's got no use for it and want's to get rid of it pretty cheap!! LINK TO PICS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST

The IRS stuff had some mods which includes (EVERYTHING listed comes with!) :

-Billetflow red differential brace

-Kenny Brown IRS brace with aluminum front diff bushings.

-All the IRS subframe bushings are already swapped to the good Maximum Motorsport polyurethane ones (doing this is apain in the ass and it's already done, BIG plus IMO!!)

-Horsepower by Hermann adjustable rear shocks (can't remember if there 5 or 10 way but they've got alot of adjustment to them and they worked GREAT for me!!)

Also, when I owned the car I took it into the dealership for some TSB to do with the rear gears. They put in a new set of 3.55's and completely rebuilt the pumpkin assembly (of course I didn't have to pay a dime so I didn't mind!) I don't have the receipt stuff for that anymore but the new stuff has only got around 10K maybe less on it.

The IRS is in great shape and comes with EVERYTHING Ford had on it!! Because of all the IMPORTANT mods already on there I don't think the price is unreasonable.

We'll start at $1,200 OBO for the WHOLE IRS assembly, everything to bolt it right in!!

Also, An Eibach "Pro Kit" for 03/04 Cobra's. They were $300 brand new and dropped the car about 1 1/4" all the way around, looks just AWESOME IMHO!! But you don't want a lowered car to drag race so out they came. They have MAYBE 150 miles on them and also look brand new.
I'd say $240 shipped OBO for the Eibach kit. They instuctions and even still in the box!!

Click this link below for a gallery of pics of both the IRS (it's dirty yes but is in perfect shape) and the Eiback springs. I took them with my cell phone so there not the greatest they could be but you get the idea. I could go back and take more pics with my good digital camera if neccesary.

Some prices MIGHT and that's a slight might, be a tiny bit negotiable.
Let me know what you want, Thanks!

Yahoo! Photos - stanglx331's Photos - 04 Cobra IRS and Eibach springs

See less See more
#3 ·
I'd really rather not, i'd like to sell the IRS all together if possible. I'll let you know if that changes though. Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.