Ford Mustang Forums banner

Brembo Big brake kits 79/04

For Sale 
15K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  pkstang 
#1 ·
full kit everything in the kit needed to bolt up and go, Zinc coated drilled and slotted rotors, all bolts, uses factory lines and 1994-2004 13 inch cobra rotors, Choose any color

Foxbody cars need to be 5 lug converted with sn95 spindles

Does not use funky brackets or spacers behind the rotor like some kits use, This kit bolts directly to spindle 30 min a side install!!!!

About a week turn around calipers are not done ahead of time

They will fit 17 inch wheels even drag wheels

Full kit with a used reconditioned caliper $600 plus shipping

Full kit with a new caliper-$729 plus shipping( Lifetime Warranty)

Tuner kit, Loaded calipers No color, No rotors, just install kit and calipers-550 plus shipping , If you want color on tuner kit ad 40$

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
#13 ·
FYI to anyone looking at this post, guy is a pathological liar, is selling spray painted ATS calipers you can buy for $240 online anywhere, he doesn’t mill the calipers, doesn’t change the inserts to accept m12 bolts, you need to drill your spindle, you’d need to trim the brake pads, absolute worst experience I’ve ever had with anyone in the car community, run far far away, hopefully no one else has to go through the BS I did, I’ll chalk it up as a loss, I can go into greater detail if anyone wants it, but buyer beware, I’ll report the details to the mods.

#17 ·
you guys do realize that the ats brembos use 40mm pistons (00R was 36mm), which make them a serious mismatch with the cobra rear brakes and although they will "look cool" the actual braking performance will not improve and probably suffer

#18 ·
Big point there, weren't stock Cobra PBR's a 38-43mm piston size? I've forgotten what those details were, and those are far more important than the other factors.

#23 ·
I did a small search and came up with nothing, my instincts said that it was BS but gave the guy a chance, huge mistake, hopefully no one ever buys anything from him again. It so bad dealing with him the person that I don’t trust the calipers he sent, I’m going to take them apart, inspect them the best I can and make a choice on if I’m comfortable using them, guy lied about everything, I don’t think anything he said was the truth, never mailed me the rest of the stuff I bought either, maybe he still will because the stuff is on backorder ?.

#28 ·
I wouldn’t run them without taking them apart and inspecting them, too important of an item to trust a guy with his rep and attitude, they aren’t bolt on, the spindle needs to be drilled and the pads shaved down, plus the spray paint job is ####ty at best, I chalked it up as a loss, hopefully this post reaches enough people to stop anyone else from buying spray painted Cadillac calipers from him, he actually spray painted the rubber dust seals on the inside and the bleeder screws, all around hack job, guy had the nerve to leave me bad feedback, karma will get him back eventually

#30 ·
FYI buyer beware

A.) this kid has multiple negative feedbacks which people aren't seeing cause of the b.s. update to the site which scrapped the iTrader rating

B.) that caliper setup is seriously mismatched with the stock Cobra rear brakes and like I said before it might look cool but it won't gain you any breaking performance and more than likely quite the opposite

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.