For Sale For Sale New In Box: MM Panhard Bar, 1979-98 Mustang - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 03-24-2019, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
FL4

Trader Feedback: (14)
For Sale New In Box: MM Panhard Bar, 1979-98 Mustang

New in box and never used, Maximum Motorsports Panhard Bar, 1979-98 Mustang

Sold

$300 + shipping

https://www.maximummotorsports.com/P...tang-P480.aspx

I've never opened the box. I bought it several years ago for my Cobra, and I'm just not going to use it. Buy it and let me free up some space.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 03-30-2019, 10:31 AM

Trader Feedback: (5)
Would you do 300.00 shipped to California? Slowest method is fine.

Jake

After much research, consideration, and experimentation, I have decided that adulthood is not for me. Thank you for the opportunity.
post #3 of 10 Old 04-02-2019, 07:18 PM Thread Starter
FL4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakespeed View Post
Would you do 300.00 shipped to California? Slowest method is fine.

Jake
No. Thanks for the offer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 04-03-2019, 09:21 AM

Uh. Thought you would at least counter offer. If you will ship UPS ground I will give you a UPS account number to ship with. And I will pay your 300.00.

Jake

After much research, consideration, and experimentation, I have decided that adulthood is not for me. Thank you for the opportunity.
post #5 of 10 Old 04-03-2019, 08:16 PM Thread Starter
FL4

Quote:
Uh. Thought you would at least counter offer. If you will ship UPS ground I will give you a UPS account number to ship with. And I will pay your 300.00.

Jake
Hi Jake. Shipping to California is about $70. $300 + $70.

Right now, Maximum has a free shipping sale. I'd consider that route. Frankly, it's a good deal. They're good people. I can wait on selling these.
post #6 of 10 Old 04-04-2019, 09:27 AM

I tried about 4 years ago to buy a bunch of stuff from MM. Had a salesmen call me and talk to me for almost 30 minutes on the phone asking me questions that I felt were getting pretty ridiculous. After I asked him about the questions he told me they had to make sure my car was worthy of their products. So no I will never give MM any of my money directly. I have looked around a ton and unfortunately I cannot find a product that will do what this one will for me and is built as well.

I understand some people will find this odd or strange. I don't need those opinions and I don't care.

So will you take 300.00 and drop it off with UPS with my account number and ask them to ship it ground? Then we don't need to worry about the shipping cost. If that is something you are not willing to do I completely understand.

Jake

post #7 of 10 Old 04-04-2019, 09:16 PM Thread Starter
FL4

Quote:
I tried about 4 years ago to buy a bunch of stuff from MM. Had a salesmen call me and talk to me for almost 30 minutes on the phone asking me questions that I felt were getting pretty ridiculous. After I asked him about the questions he told me they had to make sure my car was worthy of their products. So no I will never give MM any of my money directly. I have looked around a ton and unfortunately I cannot find a product that will do what this one will for me and is built as well.
Wow. If I had a bad experience like that, I'd probably share your opinion.

Quote:
I understand some people will find this odd or strange. I don't need those opinions and I don't care.

So will you take 300.00 and drop it off with UPS with my account number and ask them to ship it ground? Then we don't need to worry about the shipping cost. If that is something you are not willing to do I completely understand.

Jake
Let me get this straight. You want me to use your account number - meaning this is how you're paying for your own shipping? That sounds like a straight up and totally acceptable solution to me (unless I'm missing something.) That sounds exactly the same end result, right? if so, that sounds fine to me.

You're basically paying me $300 and you're covering shipping this way? My apologies if I'm confused. I've never done it this way.
post #8 of 10 Old 04-05-2019, 09:21 AM

You got it exactly. I will send you by Paypal the 300.00. Then I will send you my UPS account number and all you have to do is drop it off at a UPS facility and fill out the shipping information. I do not look at email when I am not in the office. It sounds like this is acceptable to you. I will PM you my cell number. You can text me and we can finish this off or you can wait till Monday. That is up to you.

Jake

post #9 of 10 Old 04-09-2019, 08:30 AM Thread Starter
FL4

Quote:

Jake
Sold.

Thanks Jake
post #10 of 10 Old 04-09-2019, 09:24 AM

Oh no........Thank you.

Jake

Sponsored Links
Advertisement