Ford Mustang Forums banner

Wolfe Racecraft TCD BAR, Upper Control arms AND Lower Control arms w/Springs and Perches

For Sale 
772 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  denverstang 
#1 ·
I have some Ford 8.8 suspension components for sale made by Wolfe Racecraft. A list of what Ive got:

~Wolfe Racecraft TCD BAR (torque arm).
Wolfe Racecraft part #MWOLTCD I had this on my 8.8 rear end in my outlaw 8.5 fox body, ran the bar for 3 years with good success. The TCD prevents the upper control arms from tearing the torque boxes off of the floor of the car while still allowing the suspension to articulate through its range. It is fully adjustable for your ride height, and has all grade 8 hardware. Please be aware that the mounting bracket that mounts the bar to the FLOOR of the car is still welded into my car so is NOT included, but I will include a set of spare brackets that mount the bar to the AXLE tube. Asking $325 shipped to the lower 48 FIRM.

~Wolfe Racecraft 8.8 solid double adjustable upper control arms with spherical bushings. Wolfe part #MWOL111 and MWOL130
I ran these upper control arms on my 8.8 for 4 seasons (very little street miles). They are bare (uncoated) I preferred the look and also live in a very dry climate so no rust on them what so ever. The heim joints are in good shape still tight, and the spherical bushings are in decent shape (still pretty tight, the flange nuts are a little chewed up from install/uninstall). setup for FACTORY metric size hardware and I will include bolts/spacers/nuts.
Asking $225 shipped to lower 48 for UCAS with hardware and spherical bushings

~Wolfe Racecraft 8.8 Lower control arms with offset built in AND offset spring perches. Wolfe part #MWOL122SP.

These control arms are specifically built for a minitubbed fox body so that the control arms are offset at the housing (solid bushings, made for factory unaltered 8.8 lower control arm brackets) and they have OFFSET spring perches to clear the spring under the minitub. Heim joints and rear bushings still feel great, FACTORY metric hardware and spacers included. Black powdercoated.

Asking $175 shipped to lower 48. I Also have QA1 10-375 springs and aluminum spring perches setup for the wolfe racecraft minitub kit from which I ran with these control arms (please inquire if you want to include springs and perches).

My only reason for selling is because I have now switched to a 9" rear end, and have sold my 8.8 housing as bare, so all of these components are left over. If you have any other questions please feel free to email me at amosborne583(AT) gmail.com

thanks for looking!

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.