Ford Mustang Forums banner

Wilwood Brakes (many variations!)

For Sale 
2K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  unsquare 
#1 ·
Levy Racing is a HUGE Wilwood dealer. All of our kits come with EVERYTHING needed to install them on your car. The kits include all the lines, fittings and hardware specific to each application.

Several of the kits we sell, like the 12.2" 4-Piston Rear IRS Street Brake Kit for 99+ Cobra Mustangs are custom and are available nowhere else. Also, we have THE best prices you are likely to find.

Also, we are offering FREE shipping for the month of June.

I had the 6-piston kit on my 97 GT and they are phenomenal!

Check them out! http://levyracing.com/performance-parts/brakes

If you have any questions about specific fitments, just give me (or Gordon "Levy Racing") a shout

See less See more
#2 ·
I forgot to mention that the calipers are available in Black, Red Blue, Yellow or Polished.

#5 ·
I have a 93 Saleen and I would like to upgrade the brakes. I have been looking at all the makers and have good things about Wilwood. I already have 94-95 SN95 spindles (not installed) for the fronts. My car has the SVO rear axles which kicks the rear wheels out. I want to keep the car that way because of the factory Sterns wheels that came on the car. I would like a quote for fronts and rears. I don't know if you offer any other colors but I was looking for a cooper color caliper. Thanks for any info you can send me. My e-mail is black93saleen@yahoo.com.

#6 ·
I have 13" and 14" kits that will fit on the front. The long axles you have will be an issue. I would recommend using a standard length Fox axle with a billet spacer for the wheel offset. There isn't a good way to do a kit with the long axles.
Please feel free to call me at 520-494-2745 and we can talk at length about the best system for your car.

#12 ·
Hey Gordon, i bought a 92 lx not long ago and it needs rear brakes. It already has Wilwood disc brakes on it. I'm having trouble finding a set of rear pads for it. My laptop crashed and it had all the info about the car on it. Are their more than one set of rear pads for that year of car?

#15 ·
It depends on wheel size and if you are doing track time, drag racing or pure street. I have 11.75 and 12" 4 and 6 piston front systems for 15" or 16" wheels. 13" front systems for 17" wheels and 13" and 14" front systems for 18" wheels. The rears have 11.75"-13" depending on wheel size and use.
It might be easier to call or e-mail me with you car specifics and I can make recommendations accordingly.

#21 ·
interested in a 13" kit for my 1995 GT, I have 17" cobra wheels, could you please pm a price for your kits, thanks

#24 ·
#30 ·
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.