data port problem with X3 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 07-29-2009, 12:05 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (2)
data port problem with X3

The local SCT guy just left. He was trying to do a flash tune so I can get rid of my chip. In the process the program tells you to turn off the key and turn it back on. It then says there is no power to the key or something similar. There are 7 wires to the port. My ford wiring diagram only shows 3. As this is a homemade harness, a Cobra in a 95 Ranger, I think I must have left a wire out. Where can I get a diagram that shows all 7 wires? It seems to run fine with the chip in but we want to use the X3 to fine tune the motor. This is brand new. Oh, I have a ScanGauge which seems to work for all the real time gauge info and scanning. Thanks, harry

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode