Ford Mustang Forums banner

Nc cruise

659 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Knucklehead95gts 
#1 ·
Trying to get a cruise together in the next couple weeks. Meet in eastern nc and drive to Wilmington or myrtle beach. This is a feeler to see if there is any Interest. Meet on a Saturday and go for the day or do your own thing when you get down there. One sunny weekend

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#2 ·
Somewhere in eastern in NC? That's why I'm not affiliated with clubs: meet somewhere and then go somewhere? Is pretty wide open.

I did a cars and coffee the other day to do a toy for tots cruise. Got there and no one knows who is collecting the toys or who is wrapping them or the address. The timeline was no where near what they said it was no maps, no nothing.

#3 ·
There has been no interest shown on here so I haven't posted. But we are meeting up in Fayetteville nc mid morning ish (9-10:30) haven't set in stone time or place that is being discussed with the people meeting up. We are grabbing a brunch and heading to myrtle beach to meet up with some other small groups from sc and other parts of sc and nc.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.