Ford Mustang Forums banner

Anyone from East TN at the Corral?

2M views 39K replies 280 participants last post by  Michael Yount 
#1 · (Edited)
I live in the Knoxville area. Anybody else near to K-town? We could all hook up and scare some Hondas! ;)

This was the post that started this all. It's been over a year! I'm thinking it's time for a party!!!

#2 ·
I've seen several people from Knoxville on here at different times. I live in Knoxville and work in Rutledge. Drive a 96 black Cobra coupe, chrome Cobra R wheels, tinted windows. I'm all for killing imports, but would like to try a LS1 GM on for size.

#3 ·
I live in Seymour. I wouldn't mind smacking down some rice-burners. I can hook up on the weekends. Which is about the only time I drive my car. I think I should be nice about rice-burners because my wife drives a Mit. Eclipse Spyder. Let me know if anyone whats to hook up.

#4 ·
I'm in KnoxVegas as well. Live off of Chapman Hwy. Would definitely like to hook up with you guys sometime. We should all go to Hooters or something....

I drive a red 91' LX.

Brian:cool:

#5 ·
If anyone is up to it, why dont we meet up for lunch somewhere. Let me know of a good day and time. So we can talk stangs and joke about imports. Let me know. Later

#6 ·
B.C is in the house !!!!!!!:D Crossville here , I have a little car club , check out my website and lets hook up .......

later ,
billy c:cool:

G
#8 ·
In knoxville quite often. I would love to meet up with some of our fellow stangers. I am not in TN anymore, but not but 2 housrs away. I am good on Sat nights. GO out and race everyone in sight or something.

#9 ·
well i live 30 miles north of chattanooga, dont make it to knoxville much but hey ya'll i am pretty close to crossville though.:D so billy c e -m ail me i could cruise up to c-ville if you guy's dont mind an old man hanging out -43 hehe, i love the street racing :D see ya.

#10 ·
I see there are plenty of people willing to hang out. Now all we need to to decide what day and where at. If anyone has a suggestion let me know. Needs to be on a sunny day, my car doesnt never see the rain. This Friday (Dec.14) looks like it is suppose to be kind of nice. Let me know what you all think, and where you would like to meet.

#13 ·
broncobuddha said:
at Hooters (west town) this past Friday
Hi Brian:

No, that wasn't me. There are a couple of red Cobras running around town - haven't talked to any of them yet, though.

Mine doesn't really stand out - just a stock 94 Cobra. Right now I have an Anderson County sticker at the bottom of my license plate - but I'll be switching to a specialty plate in the next few weeks (I collect them, believe it or not).

I'll keep an eye out for you. Is your 91 white w/ a scoop?

Talk to you later,
-Donald

#14 ·
Donald,

No, it's a lowered red hatch with a mach1 hood and stock ponys. If you see it parked anywhere, I've got black Corbeau GTS II seats. Can't miss them. I live off of Chapman highway so, I'm seen anywhere between there and out west. The Spot is my usual hangout. Probably end up there tonight.

Brian

#15 ·
Ok guys , who's up for meeting at Hooters in w.Knoxville once a month ??? It would have to be on a sat afternoon (I work till noon) or sun. or better yet sat night ???And we don't have to meet at hooters if you guys don't want to , I kinda like the place...hehehe...:D let me know !!! Lets get this thing going ...

#16 ·
Hey Billy,

I'm all up for it. If we can get the rest of the people to get with us it could be a pretty good hang out. Sat. afternoon is good for me. Let me know which Sat you would like to hook up, and I'm there.

Larry

#17 ·
Coil99 said:
a couple of red Cobras running around town
Brian:

The one I usually see is a red 94. You can tell it from the back because it has a cobra-type decal stuck on the trunk were the "SVT" badge is on the 95's. It also has a "Ted Russell" sticker above the license plate.

I see it parked at a garage off of Kingston Pike pretty often. In fact, I just saw it at the Exxon station at the corner of Kingston Pike and Northshore - I had to run into Walgreens. I was hoping I could talk to the guy (or gal) for a minute, but he left by the time I got out.

broncobuddha said:
a lowered red hatch

The Spot is my usual hangout.
Sounds like a nice one! Now I know what to look for.

I haven't been to The Spot since I was at UT - fun place!

Talk to you later,
-Donald

#18 ·
Donald,

Yeah, the one I saw was a 94 or 95 and had either 95 cobra rs or 98 cobra rims. Looked good.

Billy- Hooters is definitely cool with me. Friday night or Sat afternoon or night is good. Or even Sundays to watch football etc... If we're gonna try and get together this month, this weekend is probably gonna be the last chance for most of us. I am supposed to work Sat until 5 or 6 up in Gatlinburg, but should be free for that.

Let me know guys!

Brian:cool: