2007 V6 milage - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 07-21-2007, 01:24 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Exclamation 2007 V6 milage

Just installed VMP'S milage tune and cold air intake.Impressive to say the least. Car runs NOTICEABLY smoother. Feels stronger when I pushed it a little. Got 28 mpg on2 tankfuls and 1 at 30 mpg stock on cruise control doing 70 mph. Will post results on VMP'S tune. Got 87 octane milage,87 performance and 91 octane high performance for Votechs high output supercharger at 10 psi at no additional charge! Justin at VMP has been very helpful answering all my questions. Will put all my GT500 parts on it when it gets upgraded to a supersnake at Carroll Shelbys factory. Bought a 8.8 3.73 posi rearend to handle the vortechs punch. Car has 2000 miles on it. GGBIW

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 07-22-2007, 08:35 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
Awesome mileage

I've dealt with Justin at VMP when I had the sixer. Excellent guy to deal with. I never hear anyone complain about his service or products

2002 Mineral grey GT 5 speed. Flowmaster 40's catback, Mach 1 grille delete, timing advance, push button starter, Bullitt pedals, FR500 steering wheel, K&N FIPK, Self ported upper intake w/ spacer, Pioneer Avic D3, MGW shifter, MM FL subframe connectors, Mach 1 springs, Bilstein HD struts/springs
post #3 of 7 Old 08-02-2007, 11:44 PM

Is that highway mileage? My wifes 2007 V6 auto is getting 15 mpg in the city.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 08-05-2007, 12:57 PM

He did say cruise control doing 70mph so I hope it's on the highway.
post #5 of 7 Old 08-05-2007, 12:59 PM

15mpg in the city for a V6! do you drive with your wife often do you notice her gas it alot from every stop. I don't seen how it's possible but anything is I guess...
post #6 of 7 Old 08-15-2007, 08:21 PM

mpg

my procharger tune 5-speed 3.73 gear and 29" tall tires (I know there big but it helped milage) went to arizona and got 26mpg doing 75. i need a retune.
post #7 of 7 Old 08-25-2007, 07:28 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up

Okay,after a 1000 miles with air conditioner and traffic I'm always getting 30 MPG regardless. I did get very close to 32 MPG ,70 MPH cruise with no traffic and no air conditioner. To say the least I'm impressed. Always getting 30 mpg is higher than I thought I would get with ac and traffic. I picked it up a little pushing it and still got very close to 30 mpg. Runs great. I guess because so much of my miles are in 5th gear in cruise is why . Will install Vortech HO supercharger and VMP's tune in the near future. GGBIW
Sponsored Links
Advertisement