95 v6 with fox t5?? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 03-09-2016, 10:02 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (23)
95 v6 with fox t5??

I posted this in 94/95 thread but figured I would post here to maybe get more info:

I have my eye on a 95 v6 5spd vert.

I want it mainly to use as a cruiser and runabout car. The other use I have it slated for is testing used and rebuilt t5 transmissions. So that is where the questions start.

my main t5 that I have is a 79-93 unit. So just trying to get a plan together for making this happen. From my research:

Fox v8 bell housing
28oz 10.5" 157 teeth flywheel
Spacer for the driveshaft
Some creative work with the shifter
My favorite 79-93 t5

Does this look complete? Any other considerations?

Thanks corral!

Jason

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"When you don't know what you are talking about, its tough to know when you are done" Smothers Brothers

"Sir have you been drinking tonight?"..... "No, why is there a fat girl in my back seat?" Larry the Cable guy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement