Few problems need help with. - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 09-25-2010, 03:47 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Few problems need help with.

I bought a 98 v6 Convertable. It is a great ride just have a few problems that i need help with.

1. The car is REALY hard to start. it cranks and cranks. Altho it does start every time just takes like 15-20 secs of cranking sometimes.

2. The check engine light is on. I think the guy at autozone said it was mass air flow sensor. I cleaned it out and still on. Is there anything else I can do besides replacing it ?

3. Turn signal to the left works some of the times. if I just hold it up right before the click like iim changing lanes it works all the time. could that be a flasher issue?

Any and all help is welcome. thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode