V6 and GT brakes same or different? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 04-25-2010, 03:44 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (4)
V6 and GT brakes same or different?

I am doing an SRA swap on my Cobra and I need rear brakes. There is a guy selling the complete rear brake setup off of a SN96 V6 and I need to know if this will work on my 8.8 rear end. I know the V6s have a completely different rear end, will they still bolt up to my rear? Are the brackets the same, and what about the anti-moan brackets?

2004 Comp Orange Cobra Vert
Modular Performance shortblock, Stage 3 Comp Cams, Full exhaust, built SRA, CCW Classics, microsuede Corbeau FX1 Pros
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-07-2010, 01:33 AM

Trader Feedback: (4)
v6's and GT's have the same brakes on the front and rear. I have v6 rear brakes on a 8.8" rear, everything bolted up normally.

'00 Black Coupe - Built 4.3 stroker, s2 heads, mild cam, bolt-on's, and tons of exterior mods.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode