Fog Lights Mounting Bracket Bolts - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 04-11-2009, 11:58 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Fog Lights Mounting Bracket Bolts

I purchased some OE fog lights w/mounting brackets to put on my 1998 6-shooter. Today, as I went to install the lights and wiring harness, I noticed that I don't have the mounting bolts for the fog light brackets. The bolts/nuts didn't come with the kit and I assumed it would be there under the car waiting for me.

I purchased some bolts and nuts online this evening (after much researching for the correct Ford part number). I was wondering, what these bolts look like and how easy are they to install. Anyone with any pics or input on how the bolts and nuts go onto the frame.

Thanks for any replies,

Sam

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-16-2009, 11:22 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
If your 98 is anything like the new edges, it should be a screw that goes into one of those "C clips" that clip onto the bumper. There should be 3 of them

2002 Mineral grey GT 5 speed. Flowmaster 40's catback, Mach 1 grille delete, timing advance, push button starter, Bullitt pedals, FR500 steering wheel, K&N FIPK, Self ported upper intake w/ spacer, Pioneer Avic D3, MGW shifter, MM FL subframe connectors, Mach 1 springs, Bilstein HD struts/springs
post #3 of 3 Old 04-17-2009, 12:18 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Thanks for the reply. I think it's called U-nuts. I finally found a pic of them on the net. The on-line store just shipped them the u-nuts and bolts today. Hopefully, it's the right ones.

Sam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement