Air bound cooling system? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 08-27-2008, 07:43 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (11)
Question Air bound cooling system?

Ok just got this car and I am trying to get all the bugs worked out so it will be my daily driver? Info I know about this car is as follows: 140K miles,heads just rebuilt due to heating issues, car sat for 2 years with water in cooling system so I had to flush system 10 times to get the mud out! literly looked like mud! Replaced-waterpump that wasnt bad-checked T-stat replaced and is in proper-put in new radiator-car seems to run fine and not overheat but pushes water out catch can. Will replace rad cap tonight only thing left to do! Has anyone had problems with the cooling system getting air bound on a 95-3.8L? What is the proper proceedure to get the air out of the system. It does have the releaf screw near intake? Please let me know what you think?
Thanks Bryan

95 coupe Stock bottom-T.F.girdle-VORTECH YS-DFI Gen 7-Edlebrock heads-Holley systemax-Qa1 K front-8point cage-Tremec
93 coupe Dart-VORTECH YSI-DFI Gen 7-Trick Flow heads-EFI spyder-Moroso Vac-Areospace cooling-UPR Adj. rear-AJE K front-Areospace brakes-Weldon F.Pump-10point cage-Welds & M.T.'s-C4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement