I have a set of mint condition, basically brand new QA1 double-adjustable rear shocks - which have 12-way adjustments for compression and rebound. These are the best shocks you can buy for the rear of your 2005-2007 Mustang. Good for drag racing, street, and even can be used for handling/road racing.
These are part # DMU7857P
They sell for $279.95 each, or $559.90 for both. See here from BMR Fabrication.
* Easy Bolt-in Installation
* On-car Valving Adjustment
* Machined, Forged Aluminum Body
* Heavy Duty 5/8" Piston Rod
* 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
* Double Adjustable
I am selling for $450.00 with free shipping. That's a saving of $125.00! These have less than 300 miles on them.