Gauging Interest - Silicone Hose Kits - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 09-19-2005, 04:07 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Thumbs up Gauging Interest - Silicone Hose Kits-GROUP BUY

I have an opportunity that I can share with this forum. It is available on the forum I usually post to as well. It is for a group buy on two different hose kits from stlylinmotors.com. StylinMini Kit or StylinShow Kit. They come in Three different colors. Check them out and reply with interest. Price will depend on amount of interest they told me. I will close interest one week from today and list price they quote us. If enough interest significant savings they said.

www.stylinmotors.com

Let me know

Last edited by nils; 09-27-2005 at 09:25 PM. Reason: ENDING SOON
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 09-20-2005, 09:00 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up got some interest

I have recieved some interest. Ofcourse everyone is asking how much. All I can say is it depends on the numbers. Kind of like the 1/4 mile and the clock. Except here we want more numbers. By stating you have interest does not mean a commitment. It only means you will check back to see what price we can get as a group. Do not be afraid.

post #3 of 9 Old 09-22-2005, 11:43 AM Thread Starter

List of interested

Add your username to the list of interested.

1. Nils
2 Uwilllose
3. mkurpicski
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 09-23-2005, 02:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nils
I have an opportunity that I can share with this forum. It is available on the forum I usually post to as well. It is for a group buy on two different hose kits from stlylinmotors.com. StylinMini Kit or StylinShow Kit. They come in Three different colors. Check them out and reply with interest. Price will depend on amount of interest they told me. I will close interest one week from today and list price they quote us. If enough interest significant savings they said.

www.stylinmotors.com

Let me know

I probablly should have stated this is not limited to 2005 Mustangs. This can work for any make or model. Thanks for the PM and Question about that.
post #5 of 9 Old 09-27-2005, 10:49 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Got a Price

Ok got a good price from http://www.StylinMotors.com . $39.99 for the MiniKit and 119.99 for the Show kit. For anyone interested PM me by Monday October 3rd for details.
post #6 of 9 Old 09-27-2005, 08:32 PM Thread Starter

Smile Payments

www.stylinmotors.com will have a special page on their site to pay for the group buy. they said it will be up on Thursday or Friday. It will accept paypal, Visa or M/C. If you have any questions you can ask me here or ask StylinMotors.com directly at [email protected].
post #7 of 9 Old 09-29-2005, 05:15 PM Thread Starter

Payment Page is Up

Here is the info I received from StylinMotors.

A special page for this group buy is up. Go to (ended) to pay with Visa/MC or PayPal.

THIS PAGE IS FOR FORUM GROUP BUY ONLY. THIS PAGE WILL CLOSE ON THURSDAY OCTOBER 6, 2005 AT WHICH TIME ALL ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED AND SHIPPED ON OCTOBER 7, 2005. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WILL NEED TO CONTACT [email protected].

Thanks to those who PM'd for the error of my ways. I have corrected the link and you can now get to the proper place.

Last edited by nils; 10-09-2005 at 09:13 AM. Reason: error in post
post #8 of 9 Old 10-04-2005, 10:43 AM Thread Starter

Bump/

This group buy ends this Thursday, just a reminder.
post #9 of 9 Old 10-05-2005, 08:08 PM Thread Starter

Reminder.

Tomorrow is Last Day for this GROUP BUY.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement