Ford Mustang Forums banner

Fesler/Asanti Chrome 3 piece staggered 19"&20" wheels

For Sale 
704 views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  hireman 
#1 · (Edited)
WHEELS ARE SOLD I have a set of perfect ( less than 500 miles ) Fesler 3 piece chrome wheels. These wheels are BILLET FORGED ALUMINUM and made specifically for Fesler by Asanti. If you have never heard of Fesler they are custom car builders that make some of the finest pro touring, show cars and parts in the world, many of them selling for huge money. These wheels are their exclusive 901 design. Heres a link to Feslers site Fesler Built.Fesler Built The wheels measure 19 x 9 with a +32mm offset for the fronts and 20x10 with a +44 MM offset for the rear. They are 5 on 4.5 or 5 on 114.3 bolt pattern. They are cut to clear big brake kits on Mustang GT, Shelby GT500.
The same staggered setup as the SVT performance package wheels ( 19 inch front 20 inch rear) They have no rash, no chips, no peeling, no bubbling no scratches no anything but first class workmanship. ANY imperfections that appear in a pic are either a smudge or reflection. These wheels retail for over a 1000.00 EACH! FESLER™ FS901 Wheels - Chrome Rims

asking 2200.00 OBO....look at it as a buy 2 get 2 free sale. Pics do not do justice to these wheels, in person they are simply incredible.I can be reached at 404-626-3175 or email me direct at hireman356@aol.com

See less See more
#3 ·
thanks for some of the more interesting trade offers guys what I was really looking for was guns or brembo brakes. these really need to find a new home if you have a reasonable offer pm or Email me ....never know, I just just might take it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#6 ·
FINALLY got a pic of the wheels mounted on the GT500 they were built for....its a pretty crappy pic but its the only pic they guy had of the car when these wheels were on and they weren't on it long at all. IMO, the dealer he bought the car from had too much tire on the front and not enough in the rear for my taste....litte bit smaller aspect ratio in the front with some 295's or 315's in the rear would just be bad ***..... Also a pic of one of the labels on the box, as you can see they were made specifically for s197 mustangs/GT500's

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.