For Sale Aeromotive/fore Precision triple pump return COMPLETE set up, only dyno time - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 07-26-2011, 03:21 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (6)
Aeromotive/fore Precision triple pump return COMPLETE set up, only dyno time

Hey guys, like I said in my turbo kit thread, I am selling off all my performance parts and this is just another part of the puzzle for making over 800 to the wheels.

I purchased this kit from BBR 3 months ago. I upgraded to aeromotive fuel rail, the aeromotive 10micron fuel filter and aeromotives fuel regulator. The Main part of this kit revolves around the beautiful fore precision triple pump hat with return with 3 walbro 255lph pumps, as this is the only way to go if you want to make serious horsepower. It has EVERYTHING that comes with a complete kit to bolt in and go. relays, 4ga. battery cord, all parker push loc hoses, magna Y, Fore billet block 3-1, all fittings. I obviously have most everything already put together so that is going to save you an enoromus amont of time for installation, trust me. This kit cost me 2k 3 months ago, here's your chance to snatch this up for much less, with only dyno time, nothing else. I am looking to get 1550 plus shipping. If you have any questions, please give me a call, Thanks, Tom 641-990-2096

I go by the name"2mchtoy" on all the other mustang sites, that is why there is that name on the paper. Please look on s197forums and see that i have great feedback.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg aeromotive fuel kit.jpg (111.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg aeromotive regulator.jpg (105.4 KB, 8 views)

1995 cobra clone,Dart Iron eagle 352 by P.E.R. Race engines, new set up-big stuff 3, 205cc tfs tw heads race ported [email protected], freezy cam, tfs R box.160# Bosch Inj. Vortech renegade ysi. turbo 400 w/brake. 10.5 set up, Old set up, [email protected] Under winter transformation. Still street car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 07-31-2011, 07:20 PM Thread Starter

Is it the economy or what?

1995 cobra clone,Dart Iron eagle 352 by P.E.R. Race engines, new set up-big stuff 3, 205cc tfs tw heads race ported [email protected], freezy cam, tfs R box.160# Bosch Inj. Vortech renegade ysi. turbo 400 w/brake. 10.5 set up, Old set up, [email protected] Under winter transformation. Still street car.
post #3 of 5 Old 08-01-2011, 04:59 PM

Trader Feedback: (39)
Garage
The economy sucks enough that people don't want to spend $1500 on a fuel system and there are very few people that need such a system.

2014 ghig GT/CS, 6m, nav/electronics/comfort, 3.73, shaker pro

SOLD2011 GT/CS: Grabber Blue, 6A, Magnuson
SOLD: 07 GT, turbocharged and forged. 14k miles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 08-10-2011, 10:01 AM Thread Starter

Any body have any other better places to post this?

post #5 of 5 Old 09-05-2011, 07:26 PM Thread Starter

Bottom dollar is 1400 plus shipping.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement