For Sale 4r70w swap for s197 (built,complete) - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 05-26-2011, 12:25 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (3)
4r70w swap for s197 (built,complete)

Okay the time has come for me to give up on the Car scene for a while. Due to bills and family. I am listing a Fully built 4r70w swap for a s197.

This will include as follows... (all parts are less than a year old.. and have approx 7k miles..!!)

Darrin Burch Built (BC automotive) 4r70w with all the goods..

This includes a PA Full manual Valve Body with Trans Brake .

PA Deep Pan

A Circle D Converter. (Bad Ass) 4k stall speed setup for poweradder (in my case turbo)

B&M Ratchet Shifter with cable and mounting plate. Also will include a Autometer Trans Temp Gauge. SoS Switch Panel That holds trans temp gauge. and lockup and overdrive switches (custom engraved piece)

A One piece DriveShaft Shop Driveshaft (aluminum)

Trans cross member Bracket.

A very nice Trans Cooler (hoss) trans temps would stay around 120

Also will throw in the cooler lines that are bent. Also includes The correct dipstick tube for the s197. will include seperator plate for trans/engine.

This is a very Complete Swap setup. With all the extras.. Not even a year old on everything. I have Close to 7k in this Setup. Looking to get $5500 Shipped For everything...

Also like to add that the Converter if not right for your setup can be restalled by Circle D for a small fee .. I have the original box for converter..

Since this is a big Sell you can call or text anytime (228) 219-0084. Located In ocean springs ,ms 39564

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-27-2011, 12:19 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (3)
TTT TTT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement