For Sale MAC longtube headers for 4.0L V6 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 06-10-2010, 02:34 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (3)
MAC longtube headers for 4.0L V6

Mac ceramic-coated longtube headers for sale for 2005-2010 4.0L/V6.
These came off of my 4.0L (swapped to a v8), and are in excellent condition. Used on my car for around 12k miles, and 2 years.
Headers have 1-5/8" primaries with 2-1/2" collectors. Driver side has a fitting for the EGR tube.

I'm including 2 custom-fabricated downpipes with the ball-socket connector and flanges to hook up the headers to the under-car exhaust (in the pic, these are the 2 pipes on the far left and far right). One of the pipes has a wideband O2 bung. Will provide a bung plug as needed to close the bung hole. (Without these pipes, you have to have some made or use a Mac prochamber or something similar, as the headers angle down to under the car and do not go straight back, per their design.)

$330 shipped (or reasonable offer).

2005 Forged/stroked/cammed 5.0L -- twin turbos --
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

previously, KB 2.6L stage2 @18 psi; 10.74 @128
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 4.0 V6 with Powerhouse turbo and TR6060
Sponsored Links
Advertisement