*NEW* Axle Exchange "Heavy Duty" 1pc driveshaft - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 06-18-2009, 06:50 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
*NEW* Axle Exchange "Heavy Duty" 1pc driveshaft

*NEW* Axle Exchange "Heavy Duty" 1pc driveshaft

$600.00

Please understand that this isn't a cut down Ford Ranger unit or one that that uses an adapter. This is the only one for heavy high horsepower street or strip abuse. It will come complete in the original box with the companion flange. It is unused and was only removed from the box for inspection. I still have the $737.73 invoice from Jim and by the way, JDM runs in the 9s on these. You will have none of the vibration issues that plague the other S197 owners by going the cheaper route. Rest assured this is the part you need. I bought it because it was the best. I am only selling this because I decided to build a 4R70W for my car and I have to make a custom shaft for that to fit.

http://www.axle-exchange.com/s197_20...riveshafts.htm

Thanks,

Tanner

All the blowers and the boost are really designed for one purpose. To get your money. The longer you race, the more you spend, and in the end, they get it all.

Last edited by tsartin; 06-20-2009 at 11:19 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-20-2009, 10:41 AM Thread Starter

Shipping included for $600.00 or you can pick it up south of Houston for $550.00!

All the blowers and the boost are really designed for one purpose. To get your money. The longer you race, the more you spend, and in the end, they get it all.

Last edited by tsartin; 06-22-2009 at 10:43 AM.
post #3 of 3 Old 06-22-2009, 10:43 AM Thread Starter

You snooze you loose!

SOLD!!

Last edited by tsartin; 06-22-2009 at 05:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement