JLT CAI and SCT X3 programmer set - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 06-04-2009, 10:13 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
JLT CAI and SCT X3 programmer set

I bought this for my 07 Cali Spec and havent really had it on there that long. A couple of months maybe. It definately wakes your stock 05+ Mustang up.
Completely helps get rid of the lag in the automatics. Not sure about the manuals. Super easy to setup and program.
I bought the one that was painted for my car in redfire.

This is from their website.

This package comes with a complete JLT CAI kit, part# CAI-FMG-0508 including the Surrounded Heat Shield, the SCT X-3 Power Flash SF Ford Tuner (see below) loaded with 3 (87,91 & 93 octane) performance tunes for the JLT Intake. We have seen gains of 25-30 RWHP with the 93 octane tune.

SF3 Power Flash Handheld Programmer, part# SCT-3015

Key Features: • Latest Flash Technology • Pre-Loaded with Dyno Proven Tune Files • Reads / Clears DTC Trouble Codes • User Adjustable Features • Monitor Popular External Sensors • 2008 Models Supported • Built-In High Speed Datalogging

User Adjustable Features: • WOT Fuel Adjustment • Spark Adjustment • Axle Ratio • Tire Size - Rev / Mile • Cooling Fan Temps • Rev / Speed Limiters • Idle RPM • Transmission Shift Points • Fuel Injector Size • Air Intake Selection • Traction Control On / Off • Two StepOn / Off RPM

* Not all adjustments available on all vehicles

Pre-Loaded Dyno Proven Tune Files: The SF3 arrives Pre-Loaded with DYNO Proven tune files that INCREASE HORSEPOWER, TORQUE and EVEN FUEL MILEAGE!

Large Backlit Screen: With a HUGE Backlit display, the SCT SF3 Power Flash makes it EASY to read the Built-In Data Logging or Real Time Monitored Vehicle Data, view popular sensor data such as EGT, Air / Fuel Ratio or any other 0-5 Volt source via the Dual Input Analog port.

Read / Clear DTC Codes: Using the SF3 Power Flash Device, you can now Read, Clear & Diagnose Trouble Codes without the expensive diagnostic fees charged by dealerships or your local garage.

Asking $500 obo

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or email me at:
[email protected]

And I will not separate the two.

Thanks

Greg
1985 GT - Serious basket case
Sponsored Links
Advertisement