Saleen 05-09 Heritage rear bumper and exhaust tips - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 05-21-2009, 07:10 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
Saleen 05-09 Heritage rear bumper and exhaust tips

Selling a heritage edition rear bumper cover and the Dan Gurney style muffler tips. The bumper is brand new and unpainted. Same bumper used on the Gurney/Parnelli Jones/H302/Dark Horse cars. I have the PN and price for the license plate mounting panel that goes between the tailights.

Tips are dual 3". The tips are new, but have VERY light marks on top that will more than likely buff out. You will not see the marks on the tips when they are installed.

Asking $275.00 for the bumper & $65.00 for the tips. Local pick-up only 45 minutes SW of Chicago. I'll sell both together for $325.00 if picked up.

Pictures available....just drop me a line at [email protected]

Thanks,
Todd

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-22-2009, 06:25 AM

Trader Feedback: (0)
email sent.

post #3 of 4 Old 05-28-2009, 07:56 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
I just got an e-mail from another guy today. I haven't taken any pictures of the bumper yet. It's brand new and sitting on top of my Thunderbird in the garage. It's got all the mounting tabs in place.

If anyone is seriously interested let me know. Google search "dan gurney saleen or Dark Horse Saleen" for images of what this looks like.

Thanks guys....I really prefer not to ship this and I will not ship it overseas, sorry.

Todd
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 06-03-2009, 08:24 PM

Trader Feedback: (13)
Is this sold?

'14 F-150 Tremor
'89 Mustang GT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement